stracker

Apps stracker 3.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I've got everything set up, and ran stacker-packager to get custom track maps, and it all seems to be running fine except for lap comparison. and live map. The track itself loads, but the drivers and their times aren't shown on it. Any idea why the graph is blank?

Server logs are flooded with the following two messages, over and over again.
stracker[WARN ]There seems to be a dangling car 5 (name=wang retzky guid=76561197974100221); trying to repair by pinging server state
stracker[WARN ]Timeout [pluginId=0] while waiting for request (5.0s) for request <class 'acplugins4python.ac_server_protocol.SessionInfo'>.

Edit: fixed by changing rcvPort and sendPort in stracker.ini to -1

Last edited:
Hi @Neys , and I apologize for being another person to bother you with stuff that might look simple.

I've been running a server on Elite Game Servers for months and they can't seem to help me, I can't get sTracker to run at all.

This is the log I get on Admin area:

{2022-05-13 20:59:07}: stracker[INFO ] Log verbosity changed: 2
{2022-05-13 20:59:07}: stracker[ERROR] Cannot read file with bad words (bad_words.txt): [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'bad_words.txt'
{2022-05-13 20:59:07}: stracker[STDOUT] Starting stracker - press ctrl+c for shutdown
{2022-05-13 20:59:07}: stracker[INFO ] Lowered stracker priority.
{2022-05-13 20:59:07}: stracker[INFO ] Using database './stracker.db3'
{2022-05-13 20:59:07}: stracker[INFO ] Using plugin configuration rcvport=20105 sendport=20104 proxy=(None/20102)
{2022-05-13 20:59:07}: stracker[INFO ] Plugin listens to port 20105 and sends to port 20104.
{2022-05-13 20:59:17}: stracker[WARN ] http authentication failure; username=tougekult rhost= rip=92.77.204.35
{2022-05-13 20:59:22}: stracker[WARN ] Server seems to be down (no events received). Continue anyways.

And I've attached my Stracker.log, Server.ini and Stracker.ini as well.

I can pay to solve this problem, as me and my friends do love to keep an eye on our times.

Thank you!

Attachments

• stracker.ini
    9.5 KB · Views: 74
  • server_cfg.ini
    1.8 KB · Views: 58
  • stracker_log.txt
    12.8 KB · Views: 135
Hi @Neys , and I apologize for being another person to bother you with stuff that might look simple.

I've been running a server on Elite Game Servers for months and they can't seem to help me, I can't get sTracker to run at all.

This is the log I get on Admin area:

{2022-05-13 20:59:07}: stracker[INFO ] Log verbosity changed: 2
{2022-05-13 20:59:07}: stracker[ERROR] Cannot read file with bad words (bad_words.txt): [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'bad_words.txt'
{2022-05-13 20:59:07}: stracker[STDOUT] Starting stracker - press ctrl+c for shutdown
{2022-05-13 20:59:07}: stracker[INFO ] Lowered stracker priority.
{2022-05-13 20:59:07}: stracker[INFO ] Using plugin configuration rcvport=20105 sendport=20104 proxy=(None/20102)
{2022-05-13 20:59:07}: stracker[INFO ] Plugin listens to port 20105 and sends to port 20104.
{2022-05-13 20:59:17}: stracker[WARN ] http authentication failure; username=tougekult rhost= rip=92.77.204.35
{2022-05-13 20:59:22}: stracker[WARN ] Server seems to be down (no events received). Continue anyways.

And I've attached my Stracker.log, Server.ini and Stracker.ini as well.

I can pay to solve this problem, as me and my friends do love to keep an eye on our times.

Thank you!

It seems that there might be a problem with the port configuration. I am talking about this section in stracker.ini:
[ACPLUGIN]
; proxy the AC server protocol on these ports, so multiple plugins may be chained (this is equivalent to UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT in server_cfg.ini)
proxyPluginLocalPort = 20102
; proxy the AC server protocol on these ports, so multiple plugins may be chained (this is equivalent to UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS in server_cfg.ini)
proxyPluginPort = -1
; udp port the plugins receives from. -1 means to use the AC servers setting UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS
rcvPort = 20105
; udp port the plugins sends to. -1 means to use the AC servers setting UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT
sendPort = 20104

It seems that this instance is set up to be chained from another AC server plugin. Do you know if there is another plugin running on your server instance? If it is running, check that it proxies to ports 20105/20104. If no other plugin is running, you might try to use the default, which results in a direct connection to AC server. Note that this will cause issues when another plugin uses the same ports, though:

[ACPLUGIN]
; proxy the AC server protocol on these ports, so multiple plugins may be chained (this is equivalent to UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT in server_cfg.ini)
proxyPluginLocalPort = -1
; proxy the AC server protocol on these ports, so multiple plugins may be chained (this is equivalent to UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS in server_cfg.ini)
proxyPluginPort = -1
; udp port the plugins receives from. -1 means to use the AC servers setting UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS
rcvPort = -1
; udp port the plugins sends to. -1 means to use the AC servers setting UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT
sendPort = -1

Hope this helps
Neys

It seems that there might be a problem with the port configuration. I am talking about this section in stracker.ini:

It seems that this instance is set up to be chained from another AC server plugin. Do you know if there is another plugin running on your server instance? If it is running, check that it proxies to ports 20105/20104. If no other plugin is running, you might try to use the default, which results in a direct connection to AC server. Note that this will cause issues when another plugin uses the same ports, though:

Hope this helps
Neys

Thanks for getting back to me. The only other plugin that it's running on Elite Game Servers it's the ACSRelay, and I can't seem to change any of its values.

I will try to sort it out, thank you! :)

Thanks for getting back to me. The only other plugin that it's running on Elite Game Servers it's the ACSRelay, and I can't seem to change any of its values.

I will try to sort it out, thank you! :)
I'm using Elite as well and setting rcvPort and sendPort in stracker.ini to -1 should fix it as long as you just have those two mods enabled.

Last edited:
I'm using a multiserver with the Emperors Server Manager.
The app works fine! But I only have one issue i can't really figure out.

The online HTML dashboard for the timings etc only works for one server.
It can be reached on the IP:50041 URL.
The other one cant be reached because ofcourse, they use the same TCP, so i've tried changing it to a unique one 50040, 50041, 50070 etc. but the page keeps loading.

The result is that only one of the two server stats can be reached online.
Is there anything else that i'm missing?

I'm using a multiserver with the Emperors Server Manager.
The app works fine! But I only have one issue i can't really figure out.

The online HTML dashboard for the timings etc only works for one server.
It can be reached on the IP:50041 URL.
The other one cant be reached because ofcourse, they use the same TCP, so i've tried changing it to a unique one 50040, 50041, 50070 etc. but the page keeps loading.

The result is that only one of the two server stats can be reached online.
Is there anything else that i'm missing?
When I remember right, the usual setup is to share the same database for all your stracker instances (i.,e. if you use sqlite, you can specify the same absolute file path (e.g. C:\stracker.db3 on windows or /home/me/stracker.db3 on linux) and configure one of the stracker instances for HTTP. In that case, the web page should show the statistics of all your instances.

When I remember right, the usual setup is to share the same database for all your stracker instances (i.,e. if you use sqlite, you can specify the same absolute file path (e.g. C:\stracker.db3 on windows or /home/me/stracker.db3 on linux) and configure one of the stracker instances for HTTP. In that case, the web page should show the statistics of all your instances.
Okay, so you basicly telling me to edit the .ini file in all the servers to the same path?
So I'll have to edit the database_file= to just 1 location?
1654201892055.png

Last edited:
Hmm, i've tried that but it doesnt seem to work. Somehow it resets the ini everytime.
Is there another file i should change?
Hmm, I don't remember honestly. However, this should be the correct setup, one database for all the servers. Maybe you made an editing mistake, take a look at the stracker log files.

Hmm, I don't remember honestly. However, this should be the correct setup, one database for all the servers. Maybe you made an editing mistake, take a look at the stracker log files.

Yeah no clue why its not working, its working on one server (our main one) which is the most important. Thanks anyway! I've got a headache from trying different things but giving up at this point haha

I am getting all these errors and i think this is causing Stracker not to work 100%.
My host is elite game servers and from what i can tell they offer the latest version of Stracker.

Got any idea how to fix this?

1655853309630.png
1655853343002.png
1655853465941.png

I have faced this issue now twice within a month, the first time I don't know what was changed/fixed but it suddenly just started to work again, now I have the same issue, but unfortunately this time it doesn't seem to fix itself.

so /lapstat page crashes the script and output on the page is :

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 670, in respond
File "site-packages/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 220, in __call__
File "site-packages/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 60, in __call__
File "stracker/stracker_lib/http_server.py", line 116, in new_f
File "stracker/stracker_lib/http_server_base.py", line 296, in lapstat
File "bottle.py", line 3399, in render
File "bottle.py", line 3386, in execute
File "<string>", line 502, in <module>
TypeError: unorderable types: int() > NoneType()

I've tried to look at the sourcecode, but unfortunately my Python skills are not up to the required standard to understand what might be wrong.

Why, when I put only valid times, it shows me times that are not valid, and how can I restart lapstats, it means to delete everything and start from the beginning, I use GTXGaming hosting

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    132.5 KB · Views: 55
Hello,
I used Stracker on ACSM , no probem.
But i don't know why i didnt have the fuel load registered. All the other data are registered
An idea ?
Thanks.

Last edited:
so /lapstat page crashes the script and output on the page is :

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 670, in respond
File "site-packages/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 220, in __call__
File "site-packages/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 60, in __call__
File "stracker/stracker_lib/http_server.py", line 116, in new_f
File "stracker/stracker_lib/http_server_base.py", line 296, in lapstat
File "bottle.py", line 3399, in render
File "bottle.py", line 3386, in execute
File "<string>", line 502, in <module>
TypeError: unorderable types: int() > NoneType()

This was because of small enhancements I had made to the template, and then when for some reason a drivers lap didn't contain any sector times python gave up and quit.

Anyway should not be the same for default installs.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.