stracker

Apps stracker 3.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Why is there literally no tutorial's on the internet on how to get the stracker working ? I cant find any information. What is a listen address is that the ip address of my server ? or is it 127.0.0.1 ? How about the listen port does that have to be the same config as the instance configuration ? because im guessing the connection to stracker is https://ip:port/ ip meaning whats on the listen address under HTTP configuration and the port is the listen port under HTTP configuration but can i get it to connect or even come up no this whole thing is just confusing....Im using a host so its not on my own network and all the addresses i can see just wont work im at a loss :poop:

Hi guys. I've a problem. After a problem with the server (gtx gaming) they reinstalled in a new machine all the data. Now has been added AC server manager, but i can't make working sTracker. I'm trying everything, but nothing to do.
Someone could help me?
Obviously, i've activated sTracker from Ac server manager and also tried with base config and with my old settings.
Thank you
Hi did you find an issu i have the same problem can't make stracker run correctly. Thanks

Hi, I have been regarding the database, is needed to run the client to fill the tyre compound and sector data?

The tire is always as unknown and the sectors are always 24Hrs.

Thanks

Last edited:
Is the source available? I check the link few months ago and it was just the git metadata did....
Well, it does require a "git clone" (see discussion thread for instructions) but yeah it's all there. I have a vague memory of it being somewhere else as well but not certain.

Hi we are trying to use the stracker app with AC Server Manager. When launching stracker batch file at the moment it says the following.

C:\Users\OSR_Admin\Desktop\AC Server Manager\stracker>stracker.exe --stracker_ini stracker.ini
stracker[ERROR]: AC server config does not contain section [SERVER], but this is needed for continueing!
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "<string>", line 136, in <module>
File "stracker_lib\config.py", line 331, in create_config
RuntimeError
stracker returned -1

For reference here is the server section of our server.cfg file

[SERVER]
NAME=OSR GTX Server - OSR GTX Series Test Races - Looping Practice
PASSWORD=xxxx
ADMIN_PASSWORD=xxxx
SPECTATOR_PASSWORD=xxxx
SpectatorIsAdmin=false
UPnP=true
BindAddress=0.0.0.0
UDP_PORT=xxxx
TCP_PORT=xxxx
HTTP_PORT=8081
UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT=xxxx
UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS=xxxxxxxxxxxx
REGISTER_TO_LOBBY=1
CLIENT_SEND_INTERVAL_HZ=18
SEND_BUFFER_SIZE=0
RECV_BUFFER_SIZE=0
KICK_QUORUM=85
VOTING_QUORUM=80
VOTE_DURATION=20
BLACKLIST_MODE=1
NUM_THREADS=2
WELCOME_MESSAGE=motd.txt
SLEEP_TIME=1
CARS=ks_mclaren_650_gt3;ag_cadlillacatsr_gt3;ag_jaguar_ftype_gt3;aston_martin_vantage_v8_gt3;bmw_m6_gt3;honda_nsx_gt3_endurance_acc;ginetta_g55_gt3_lhd;ks_corvette_c7r;ks_lamborghini_huracan_gt3;ks_mercedes_amg_gt3;ks_porsche_911_gt3_r_2016

I have a server hosted by Elite Game Server. Stracker is enabled and working fine, minus one thing. My lap times aren't being recorded. The problem is that I'm using a fantasy track (Hot Wheels) that is nearly impossible to not hit the wall. I'm fine with that. I still want the track times to be recorded even if a wall is hit. But, the stracker.ini file has these two lines...

; if true, collisions with other cars will invalidate laps
invalidateOnCarCollisions = True
; if true, collisions with environment objects will invalidate laps

invalidateOnEnvCollisions = True

I have deleted "True" and saved the .ini file, but for some reason it keeps re-populating. With this set to "True" 99% of the laps won't be counted. I've confirmed this is the reason by taking a very slow, careful lap around the track without hitting a wall. It's the only lap time Stracker shows.

Any help fixing this is appreciated.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-11-16 170759.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-11-16 170759.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 65
Hello i use server-manager for my dedicated server and i configer stracker there too , but when i shut down server in webpage , i mean server-manager webpage stracker give me error :
2022-02-08 03:08:56}: stracker[ERROR]: server has been restarted and UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS or UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT have been changed
{2022-02-08 03:08:56}: stracker[ERROR]: stracker needs to be restarted also.
i just wonder how i can start automaticly again stracker ? any ideas?

i actualy solve this , run little handy powershell script which check if process is running , and if not its start process , real handy little script to check all process which need run game server or what ever you need keep running automaticly code is here :
Code:
while($true)
{
if((get-process "stracker" -ea SilentlyContinue) -eq $Null){
       "Checking if stracker.exe running: Not Running"
start-process -filepath "c:\acserver\stracker\start.cmd"
}

else{
   "Checking if stracker.exe running: Running"

}

start-sleep -s 5
 cls
 }
and i launch that powershell script to run normal windows bat or cmd.
call powershell -ep Bypass C:\acserver\stracker\isrunning.ps1
its disable powershell security once when running it. this is saved startstuff.cmd

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 115 87.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 22 16.8%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 21 16.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 13.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 40 30.5%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 48 36.6%