Resource icon

Misc SimHub Swoop Plugin 0.9.3.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi dde32,

Could you add DriverAhead_00_ShortName, Ahead_CarBrand and Ahead_Series in terms of positions on the track instead of positions according to leaderboard for 3 beers? :)

Thanks a lot for it!

ok so if I understand correctly you want:
AheadOnTrackXX_Serie
AheadOnTrackXX_ShortName
AheadOnTrackXX_CarBrand
Same for Behind
That's it ?

If so, the data are already available:

AheadOnTrack_DriverShortName (01 to 40)
AheadOnTrack_CarBrand
AheadOnTrack_Series

AheadOnTrack01_DATA represents the first car directly in front of the player on the track and not in the general classification
AheadOnTrack02_DATA represents the next car and so on.
There is no car 00

Maybe I misunderstood your request?

Last edited:
ok so if I understand correctly you want:
AheadOnTrackXX_Serie
AheadOnTrackXX_ShortName
AheadOnTrackXX_CarBrand
Same for Behind
That's it ?

If so, the data are already available:

AheadOnTrack_DriverShortName (01 to 40)
AheadOnTrack_CarBrand
AheadOnTrack_Series

AheadOnTrack01_DATA represents the first car directly in front of the player on the track and not in the general classification
AheadOnTrack02_DATA represents the next car and so on.
There is no car 00

Maybe I misunderstood your request?

Hi dde32.
Thank you very much for your fast feedback. And sorry for my bad wording. I confused myself a bit because since the last SimHub update to version 8.4.8 with [PersistantTrackerPlugin.DriverAhead_00_ShortName] SimHub can now display ShortNames as well. This was not the case before. After your feedback I realized that I had a mix between the standard SimHub and the Swooptool propertys in my dashboard. After switching and a test run it looks like everything is now displayed perfectly. Looks like I'll be buying you 4 beers now.

Thanks a lot once more :)

Hello, do you know if this also works with Assetto Corsa (not ACC)? I'm trying to create a dashboard that shows my all time personal best sector times. So far I've only been able to add PB sector times for the session.

Hey dde32.

Is it possible to make the leaderboard positions stop updating after chequered flag at all? In essence once the race is finished the leaderboard properties still continue to update based on who is the furthest forward on the track. So you cuold be in 7th for example, return to pit where you in the forward most pit box and you would then show as being in P1. Is that something you are able to do? Hope that all makes sense. I'd be happy to DM back and forth if you wanted more context or assistance if you feel this is worth doing.

Additionally to that is it possible to add a 'Mandatory Pit Complete' or 'Mandatory Pit Stops To Complete' property to the 'SWLeaderboard.PositionXX' properties? Unsure if the game actually broadcasts this info though.

Last edited:
Hey dde32.

Is it possible to make the leaderboard positions stop updating after chequered flag at all? In essence once the race is finished the leaderboard properties still continue to update based on who is the furthest forward on the track. So you cuold be in 7th for example, return to pit where you in the forward most pit box and you would then show as being in P1. Is that something you are able to do? Hope that all makes sense. I'd be happy to DM back and forth if you wanted more context or assistance if you feel this is worth doing.

Additionally to that is it possible to add a 'Mandatory Pit Complete' or 'Mandatory Pit Stops To Complete' property to the 'SWLeaderboard.PositionXX' properties? Unsure if the game actually broadcasts this info though.

yes I think I should be able to do that.
I need a little time but a priori nothing is blocking.

Concerning the pitstops for the leaderboard (SWLeaderBoard.PositionXX), ACC does not provide this information. I can deduce whether a driver is in the pits or not (with his position).
I can count the pitstops but I don't know if a mandatory stop was made correctly. I make this information available:
  • LastPitStopDuration
  • LastPitStopLap
  • LastPitWasDriveThrough
  • PitStopCount

But I can't do better. We have no information on refueling or tire changes from a competitor and therefore I have not found a method that could work

yes I think I should be able to do that.
I need a little time but a priori nothing is blocking.

Concerning the pitstops for the leaderboard (SWLeaderBoard.PositionXX), ACC does not provide this information. I can deduce whether a driver is in the pits or not (with his position).
I can count the pitstops but I don't know if a mandatory stop was made correctly. I make this information available:
  • LastPitStopDuration
  • LastPitStopLap
  • LastPitWasDriveThrough
  • PitStopCount

But I can't do better. We have no information on refueling or tire changes from a competitor and therefore I have not found a method that could work
That's great about the leaderboard positions. Thank you for considering it. I thought it would be cool if the data could essentially freeze between the race ending and the next session beginning so you could admire your finishing position. Especially if it's a P1 ;)

I had a feeling that the game didn't expose those properties but thought I'd ask just in case. We can dream I guess, haha.

Last edited:
I looked around last night to see how to do it. The problem that I see and which we will have to get around is that we do not have any information on the competitors which could tell us if they have passed under the checkered flag. On this information only for the player.
We cannot freeze the positions of all the competitors at the moment the player crosses the finish line because the positions behind can still change.
We have to find a trick!

I looked around last night to see how to do it. The problem that I see and which we will have to get around is that we do not have any information on the competitors which could tell us if they have passed under the checkered flag. On this information only for the player.
We cannot freeze the positions of all the competitors at the moment the player crosses the finish line because the positions behind can still change.
We have to find a trick!
Would a calculation involving the race time becoming zero and the lap count no longer going up work. Or a calculation where the race time becomes zero and car by car the next time the track location percentage becomes 0 again the position "pauses" it's updates until the session changes again?

Something along the lines of:
function (freeze race position)
if ("race time" == 0) {
if ("Position 1 track location percentage" == 0) {
freeze "Position 1 position"
}
if ("Position 2 track location percentage" == 0) {
freeze "Position 2 position"
}
}

And then some other function to restart the property updates again once the session changes again

Please excuse my very crude C# example. My C# knowledge is limited pretty much only to my own plugin. I have little to no knowledge of extracting data to create properties. Only the creating of properties from a settings screen that I do in my own plugin.

Is the player based property of "DataCorePlugin.GameData.TrackPositionPercent" available for competitors?

I believe GarySwallows Plugin does something like this but then I'm not sure how he does it or if it only works through his because his properties only update every track sector and not constantly like yours.

Last edited:
Would a calculation involving the race time becoming zero and the lap count no longer going up work. Or a calculation where the race time becomes zero and car by car the next time the track location percentage becomes 0 again the position "pauses" it's updates until the session changes again?

Something along the lines of:
function (freeze race position)
if ("race time" == 0) {
if ("Position 1 track location percentage" == 0) {
freeze "Position 1 position"
}
if ("Position 2 track location percentage" == 0) {
freeze "Position 2 position"
}
}

And then some other function to restart the property updates again once the session changes again

Please excuse my very crude C# example. My C# knowledge is limited pretty much only to my own plugin. I have little to no knowledge of extracting data to create properties. Only the creating of properties from a settings screen that I do in my own plugin.

Is the player based property of "DataCorePlugin.GameData.TrackPositionPercent" available for competitors?

I believe GarySwallows Plugin does something like this but then I'm not sure how he does it or if it only works through his because his properties only update every track sector and not constantly like yours.

Hi man, if you are ok to try a beta i'm ready ! Give me your email and i will send you a google drive link.

David

Ahoi dde32,

I noticed yesterday after the update of ACC that the new GT2 class in your great tool is not displayed as GT2 but as GT3 series.
Are you planning to update your great plug-in in this respect?
For your information: There was also a change to the Ferrari Challenge and the Lamborghini Trophy.

1706169275305.png

This change may also affect some formulas in your tool
Would be really great if you could realize this.
Thank you!!!!

Last edited:
Hi. I will try to take care of it quickly but these days I have very little time.
Hopefully tomorrow it will be possible.
Thank you very much for your feedback. There is no hurry. I think the conversion might take a little more time because it also has an impact on all Ahead and Behind information, also on the Ahead and Behind OnTrack Information. See screenshot.

1706638500294.png

Here is the list of GT2 Car Models and Car Index:
ktm_xbow_gt2 82
audi_r8_lms_gt2 80
maserati_mc20_gt2 83
mercedes_amg_gt2 84
porsche_935 86
porsche_991_gt2_rs_mr 85
Hope it helps you.
Please let me know if I can help you.
Thank you very much

Last edited: