Resource icon

Misc SimHub Swoop Plugin 0.9.3.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
sorry, but not working. see pics attached, correct ist 14.33 minutes left, dash says 43.57
I looked in the information (shared memory) uploaded by ACC. In documentation they say they provide the time of the remaining time of the stint but in fact it seems that the time is the current duration of the stint and not the remaining time

I looked in the information (shared memory) uploaded by ACC. In documentation they say they provide the time of the remaining time of the stint but in fact it seems that the time is the current duration of the stint and not the remaining time
pretty strange. thanks for help and looking for this

I'm back :)
PROP('SimHubSwoopPlugin.MyCurrentSector3') shows wrong value and negative
Oups. I think i fixed it but i can't go on my rig to test. I tested it on dev PC it seems to be good now.
Hi, new McLaren evo shows as unknown for car brand.
Done.. I will release a version ASAP
Hey dude. Still seems to be a bit of an issue with the gaptoplayer properties. They are now showing as just a constant 0
I can't reproduce it. It just started local race on my dev PC and all GapToPlayer have values. Can you tell me which property exactly ?

Oups. I think i fixed it but i can't go on my rig to test. I tested it on dev PC it seems to be good now.

Done.. I will release a version ASAP

I can't reproduce it. It just started local race on my dev PC and all GapToPlayer have values. Can you tell me which property exactly ?
Hey buddy. It’s the SWLeaderBoard.Position1.GapToPlayer, SWLeaderBoard.Position2.GapToPlayer, etc. ones. I’ve tested both with live data and an older replay and both the same.

Last edited:
1685426990138.png

I don't have any issue with SWLeaderBoard.PositionXX.GapToPlayer

if you use a replay you have to set simhub in spectator telemetry mode
I re-downloaded and I have values now. I must have just borked updating. Unfortunately though all values are showing as positive values rather than a negative value for a car behind you and a positive value for a car ahead of you. In the screenshot I am Position 9 at the time of taking the screenshot and both P1 and P2 ahead of me are a positive value but the cars behind me are also showing as positive. Is your plugin still able to distinguish between behind and ahead for these properties as it once did or should I model my dash code in order to put the symbols in?

I don't mind either way if it means a lot of work for you to rectify this. I'm happy eaither way. I'd just like to know so I can make necessary changes to my dash :D

1685475364724.png

I re-downloaded and I have values now. I must have just borked updating. Unfortunately though all values are showing as positive values rather than a negative value for a car behind you and a positive value for a car ahead of you. In the screenshot I am Position 9 at the time of taking the screenshot and both P1 and P2 ahead of me are a positive value but the cars behind me are also showing as positive. Is your plugin still able to distinguish between behind and ahead for these properties as it once did or should I model my dash code in order to put the symbols in?

I don't mind either way if it means a lot of work for you to rectify this. I'm happy eaither way. I'd just like to know so I can make necessary changes to my dash :D

View attachment 668392
I can modify it easily.
I made so many modifications lately that I had to forget the multiplication by -1 on the "behind opponents".

I will do it during the day

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back