Resource icon

Misc SimHub Swoop Plugin 0.9.3.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
I've tried a replay with the new plugin install. Do I need a new replay recorded with the beta plugin for it to work ?

During the test with the old replay this came out: The player ahead is changed to Tomasz Czerwiec. This person is in front of Lelex.
The same thing is happening for the player behind me.
I'll update this when I get the chance to play again.

Edit: I've was able to test this live and the bug is still present, it seem to be coming when the car in front of the player as started a new lap or the one behind as not started his new lap.

Edit2: I've noted that during a race ACC standing is also adding a +/- 1 Lap when someone passed the starting line even when you're not lapped. Could be related.

Attachments

• Bug.gif
    Bug.gif
    167 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Need help with time format for my driver stint timer left, how can i show the rawdata in hh.mm in my custom dash?

[SimHubSwoopPlugin.MyDriverStintTimeLeft]
Okay try this:
JavaScript:
const tot = $prop('SimHubSwoopPlugin.MyDriverStintTotalTimeLeft');
const left = $prop('SimHubSwoopPlugin.MyDriverStintTimeLeft');

const tl = Math.floor((tot + left) / 1000);

var hours = (tl / 60) / 60;
var rhours = Math.floor(hours);
var minutes = (hours - rhours) * 60;
var rminutes = Math.floor(minutes);
var seconds = (minutes - rminutes) * 60;
var rseconds = Math.round(seconds);

if (tl <= 0 ) {
  return '00:00'
} else {
  if (tl < 36000) {
    return format(rminutes,'00') + ':' + format(rseconds,'00')
  } else {
    if (tl >= 36000) {
      return format(rhours,'00') + ':' + format(rminutes,'00') + ':' + format(rseconds,'00')
    }
  }
}

Last edited:
Last edited:
See reply above ^^^
Let me know if that works or what it does if it doesn't do what you are expecting
thanks man, but the timer is wrong, i only need my driver stint time left, not the total time left, ingame in pit menue my stint timer is 13 minutes left and dash says 47 minutes. and how can i only display the value if i have stint timer, hide value if no timer set

Last edited:
thanks man, but the timer is wrong, i only need my driver stint time left, not the total time left, ingame in pit menue my stint timer is 13 minutes left and dash says 47 minutes. and how can i only display the value if i have stint timer, hide value if no timer set
sorry, but not working. see pics attached, correct ist 14.33 minutes left, dash says 43.57

Attachments

• IMG_7929.jpg
    IMG_7929.jpg
    370.6 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_7930.jpg
    IMG_7930.jpg
    307.8 KB · Views: 41
Hey man. Did you know that the GapToPlayer property now only shows negative values? Should be positive for a position ahead and negative for a position behind.

Edit: I can factor in some extra javascript where I need it to change the value to positive but wondered if it’s something that the plugin can do.
I need to watch this, I'll get back to you soon

I need to watch this, I'll get back to you soon
Hi I am also experiencing that.

Also sometimes all data of a specific car/driver don't show up. The line appears but no data is filled in. when I check the properties they show all NULL despite there being a car/driver ( for example Behind 2, but its random at times ).

Ill try and get some images asap.

Awesome!
I really love your plugin! It can do everything I need and more, while not taxing the CPU as heavily as the Gary Swallow Plugin, which can do way more than I need.

Btw do you have something like a pitstop re-entry prediction in there yet?
I didn't go through every line in the properties...

I'm using some simple Javascript that colours the position texbox when the gap behind is in a certain range.
It uses a table created by my racing community with time loss values for each track, 1L stop and 30s tyre change stop.
GT3 only though for now.

If you'd be interested, I could post the code in here :)

I'm using some simple Javascript that colours the position texbox when the gap behind is in a certain range.
It uses a table created by my racing community with time loss values for each track, 1L stop and 30s tyre change stop.
GT3 only though for now.

If you'd be interested, I could post the code in here :)

Of course !

Hi, amazing job thank you.
This Property SimHubSwoopPlugin.SWLeaderBoard.Position2.GapAhead doesn't work. It shows 00:00:00 every lap (Used on Acc).

How I can read the Opponents Penalty?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 46 26.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 18 10.4%
  • Forum trophies