RDRC S9 Round 4 - Rally Poland (15th March - 21st March 2021)

pl3 jpg.jpg
pl4 jpg.jpg
pl5 jpg.jpg

Back in the car for another four stages.

I was again quite nervous at the start (SS5) which is something that I have to work on.
However I slowly started to relax on SS6 and then had two really great runs on SS7 and SS8.

Let's bring it home tomorrow!

Last edited:
Surprised to see the DNF rate actually seems higher than Argentina. I saw more than 20 cars though at some point, I wonder why some DNF are not showing up in the leaderboard.

Also I'm delighted to be in the finishers, albeit second to last :D

If people have stopped after a stage (saved and exited), they don't show up as DNF in the leaderboard ;)

And yes, I am surprised too!

I finished Rally Poland! :O_o:

And what a rally! Definitely my worst rally so far - and I had very bad ones in the past. Two punctures, many hard crashes and rolls, even one crash that would be terminal damage in real life for sure. All parts of the car got damaged somehow, even the brakes! :confused: I was just praying the Impreza would hold up together until the finish line. I couldn't go past 120 kph in the last two stages, so yeah, it took a while; 84 minutes to be more precise. A pretty poor rally on my end, totally unfocused after SS2 and it just went downhill.

Usually I do not split the rallies, I do everything in one go. I started yesterday and after a good night's sleep, I got back to my very damaged Impreza for SS9-12. Didn't help. :D The picture below summarizes my experience in Poland!

20210320140813_1.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, Ladies, Gentlemen and @Roy Magnes. Time for the pink one, the RDRC-Boss to go live again!
Now I've also added a throttle, brake and steering input overlay, so everyone can see when I hesitate, when I lose total control and the steering wheel goes back and forth like a rabbit on speed (or something).
Anyway, I'm going live straight away! :)

As usual the stream will be available for re-watching if someone for some reason wants to do that!

EDIT: Finished! :)

Last edited:
Damn, have any RDRC-3 guys looked at the Power Stage?

@Mindcrime88 9:03.459
@AlleyViper 9:03:527
@ltnordb 9:03.530

And it is possible that only one, or two of you get power stage points! Damn!
When I did my run, only Mindcrime88's time was present (for whom I lost right in the very last sector), then ltnordb's quickly followed. Still with the mindset to spare the car, I took a slow last corner that might have took me an easy tenth of a second.
TBF, I don't really expect PS points, as way too many faster drivers haven't put their times yet, but I'll root for the brave 240Z.

I hope to have provided a fun chase from SS4 to SS11 when you finally got me. :thumbsup:

but I'll root for the brave 240Z.

I hope to have provided a fun chase from SS4 to SS11 when you finally got me. :thumbsup:

You are not alone there! I love the choice of car!

You did! You and @ltnordb both actually. I'm still not happy with me messing up on the first loop, I did plan to take it easy. Of course depending on the guys who haven't done the rally yet, but I don't think it cost me any positions in the end.
It was really motivating to see the gap reducing by 2-3 seconds on some stages there!

I don't like Poland and Poland doesn't like me, but man, after winning stage 1, i thought things could be different...

well, i got the super rare triple puncture in SS2, in a single crash! i was only carrying one spare tyre and got some radiator damage too, so i had to retire from this one. I will be back stronger in Spain :D

20210320191906_1.jpg

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 70 30.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 48 20.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 47 20.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 29 12.5%
  • Forum trophies