RD Formula Manager - Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have clearly stated and explained why we can't have random retirements for this season. And also i think a refund for the diffuser upgraded teams is the best option if the vote gets passed. Because there are plenty of other things to buy :thumbsup:.

(Currently it is passing with 4-2, but WE NEED MORE VOTES! Why don't you all managers vote? :unsure:)

@Milos Ancevski, stop going on about the 1 pitstop. that is not the problem. The problem is that everyone Gives All for the whole race, and we need variety like we had in earlier races.
I am adding new ideas :D
I have clearly stated and explained why we can't have random retirements for this season. And also i think a refund for the diffuser upgraded teams is the best option if the vote gets passed. Because there are plenty of other things to buy :thumbsup:.

(Currently it is passing with 4-2, but WE NEED MORE VOTES! Why don't you all managers vote? :unsure:)
So... before you didn't add my disagree vote? Okay, nevermind, I changed to agree anyway ;)

Another suggestion is, because we have a cr*p ton of drivers, to start giving points till P13, or something like that

As far as i remember we discussed this before. But you were not playing back then. :)
Actually you are right, the point allocation needs to be extended. But again, it would be improper to enforce it midseason as it would favor the last half of the season against the first half with more points to grab. I assure you, the third season will have a more wide point allocation. :thumbsup:

The problem of the current point and money-prize allocation is that there is not much of a difference between finishing 11th and 22th.

So (dis)agree thing was for this season and diffuser. Change me to AGREE.
I find Monza the best race of this season, especially when Schumacher got back from behind and did 1 stop more. :)

Drivers: all use KERS and use only pace possible.:D

As far as i remember we discussed this before. But you were not playing back then. :)
Actually you are right, the point allocation needs to be extended. But again, it would be improper to enforce it midseason as it would favor the last half of the season against the first half with more points to grab. I assure you, the third season will have a more wide point allocation. :thumbsup:

The problem of the current point and money-prize allocation is that there is not much of a difference between finishing 11th and 22th.
You could have a sponsor for finishing 11th-18th giving 300 credits

You could have a sponsor for finishing 11th-18th giving 300 credits

Yes, more variation of sponsors will be added. Also the money prize will be different for all of the finishing positions. Not all outside of top 10 will get 350 credits. It will be like: 11th-300 12th-250 13th-200... Just an example.

@Sasha Jednak - To make it clear: Yes the diffuser change will be added this season if you agree. You will get refund and give all will give 2 damage while push will give 1. That is to say that voting will be effective from the 6th race of the season if accepted.

Please everyone decide while keeping this in mind.

To all of you getting con
Yes, more variation of sponsors will be added. Also the money prize will be different for all of the finishing positions. Not all outside of top 10 will get 350 credits. It will be like: 11th-300 12th-250 13th-200... Just an example.

@Sasha Jednak - To make it clear: Yes the diffuser change will be added this season if you agree. You will get refund and give all will give 2 damage while push will give 1. That is to say that voting will be effective from the 6th race of the season if accepted.

Please everyone decide while keeping this in mind.
To all of you getting confused, these are the only changes that are being proposed.

@Jimlaad43 I agree with you.Nor have I a single chance of winning a race because Sasha is maxed out.
@Milos Ancevski No.15 lap races would be definitely too long.These 10 lap races already take 3 weeks.No,I suggest you not to.
@Sasha Jednak @Omer Said Do not add the diffuser option.This way drivers would be forced to use only agressive/steady pace,which would make the races even slower.I agree with the Sponsor change,it would be a great opportunity for newbie to come up.
What I suggest is increased tyre and fuel wear.This would definetely change a lot of tactics.Also,you could eliminate the tyre and fuel upgrades from everyone(the ones who already bought it would get a refund).

Perhaps we need a tyre compound system. It would be very complicated I would say, but it could introduce new strategy
Half worn hard tyres vs worn softs, exciting prospect.
I think that would be best left until next season

There are no compounds in here (soft, medium, etc.)
It would be a good rule to make us go to both tyres, like in real life

With the rest, I agree with Aidan
Perhaps we need a tyre compound system. It would be very complicated I would say, but it could introduce new strategy
Half worn hard tyres vs worn softs, exciting prospect.
I think that would be best left until next season

and this
What I suggest is increased tyre and fuel wear.This would definetely change a lot of tactics.Also,you could eliminate the tyre and fuel upgrades from everyone(the ones who already bought it would get a refund).

MC: Continue to give all
JB: Just finish the race, I don't need you to fight for position, but I need you to finish the race. Lowest pace possible.

Come on Kamui, you have a lighter car, use Kers to get back past Kubica. Nick keep doing the same (like there's anything else I can do)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes