RD Formula Manager - Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on Nick, a Kers please

Seeing as Give All is the only pace we can use without collapsing miserably, both need to do it now.

Kamui, you'd better not do bad pace again

@Omer Said If Hulkenberg overtakes Senna, then why isn't he 2nd in the Standings? :thumbsup:

Fisi - Use KERS

Senna is cheating! :confused:
Just a visual bug, will be fixed with the next update. :D

By the way, i vote "agree" to my voting reply so it is currently 3-2, and we have at least 10 active managers! Come on people vote please. :thumbsup: If it is accepted, it will not effect this race by the way.

Perhaps this explains my point better. @lesleyyb @David Katona @Milos Ancevski @Sasha Jednak (The disagreers)

We have no tactics now. All that we are doing is saying Give All, and leaving it down to randomness and upgrades to sort out the result. Look at the Italian Grand Prix, I missed a race, and was able to use my tactics to score a podium when I had way fewer upgrades as others. But now look, Davin joined recently and he has no chance of scoring points, let alone a podium, no matter how tactically he plays it, because you can't have tactics anymore.

Here is a shot from the same time in the race at the second race. Look at the spread in paces being used.
mon29_zps9fc96811.jpg~original

Now look at the latest update. We have 7 more drivers (11 if you take into account that none have retired) and all but 2 are Giving All.
fra15_zpsdb23f814.jpg~original

Why can't people see the problem, and why are there people not voting?

Vote here, as it is a change we need, or Sasha and Steven will be unopposed at the front.

Give All and 1 stop only isn't an idea, it's what's happening now.

The proposal is to refund the diffuser upgrades, make Give All pace give 2 damage and Push give 1 damage. Plus @Omer Said, extend to steady the collisions damage...thing.
I don't like the 1 stop to change, because the pit crew at some teams is too slow

But the diffuser thing is... okay

changed from disagree to agree, but pls let the diffuser upgrade exist, but with another function or something
What use would it be though?

I don't like the 1 stop to change, because the pit crew at some teams is too slow

But the diffuser thing is... okay
The pitstops thing isn't something to discuss. What I'm saying is that at the moment, people can Give All for the whole race and pitting once being the only thing apart from kers they do. In that Italian GP, I pitted twice, and varied the paces massively. The agree/disagree thing is there to make Give All and Push fast, but slightly disadvantageous in terms of unavoidable damage to make it more of a strategic call.

Last edited by a moderator:
1 pitstop is not what I'm complaining about. I'm complaining that were all stagnating because everyone used Give All for the whole race.

1 pitstop is not what I'm complaining about. I'm complaining that were all stagnating because everyone used Give All for the whole race.
Okay, but if Omer adds 15 lap races, then a 2 stopper would be good too :D Strategy can be good in these races :)

Another suggestion is, because we have a cr*p ton of drivers, to start giving points till P13, or something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes