Modding Questions Thread

Some questions:

1. Have the modders found a way to edit the classic cars? (Seems like it from the template thread discussion.)

2. Is there a way to field 22 cars (11 "teams" of cars) of the same type/era with absolutely no issues? Is this possible for career/season or only quick race? And they still have different driving styles, performance?

3. Has someone uploaded templates for the classic cars? Classic garages, pitcrew, etc?

Thanks for any feedback, not trying to bust balls just trying to justify buying game and diving into this myself.

Last edited:
I told you to look, not to ask, there's a difference.

Edit: Btw. a search for "classic" would've lead to this post (3rd hit from the top - no, the 2nd actually because then your hit wouldn't be the first to find)
http://racedepartment.com/forum/threads/the-w-i-p-thread.68655/page-148#post-1695641
which leads to this post
http://racedepartment.com/forum/threads/the-w-i-p-thread.68655/page-144#post-1694293
which would lead to all your answers by scrolling two posts higher there.

I have no problems when people ask questions ... if they'd use the search before doing so, that is.

Last edited:
Thanks so much Park.

I searched and was unsure so I asked.....stupid me.

You're links only make me want to ask questions, is that allowed?

Seems like news this big deserves its own thread, not a couple of posts in the WIP thread but what do I know, I'm clearly a moron.

Last edited:
Guys, I have this problem when I try to open ML's templates, can anybody tell me what is the problem
cs6.jpg

Hi after install Ralizm mod and F1 2014 MOD i got problem with camera and i cant fix it. Can u help me?I have it in all cars

Attachments

• Bez tytułu.jpg
    Bez tytułu.jpg
    618.9 KB · Views: 194
hi everyone, i have a few question, which file do i have to edit to change my gloves skin in career mod. I don't remember which one is.
Thank you for your help and sorry for my english

Ok I need some help. I am using the ryders tools to play with my database. I managed to add a couple of new engine manufacturers like Honda etc. The second thing I need to do is change team names according to the skins I downloaded. For example, I have Lamborghini that replaced Caterham. Which is the field I need to change in order to see the team name correctly? I found like three different rows with the team name in the database.

Next question. I play on 25%. I would love to have some engine failures or other accidents more often. Any suggestion in ways to increase accidents and make races more unpredictable?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.