The W.I.P Thread

the loading screens as they did exist, aren't anymore
before it was frontend\b_loading_hrt.pssg now these teamfiles do not exist in this way anymore
... last thing I see before CTD

pevjeaxo.jpg

well, if that ain't working, I'll try something else

Yeah as i said some pages before, the< now have some kind of 3D effeect in it... Basically one picture, splitted in some parts and they zoom in and out, giving a 3D effect...

ah yeah, just for the people interested in this:
my databas changes and file structure (for used c33) look like this:

7fv7e4lz.jpg
I change everythig like you do in database and c33 folder and have a grid full with 99 williams but when i want to edit for exampel the livery_ca_00 skin it show the normal skin wich is in the classic content

W.I.P. Monster Energy Renault Racing
Although the whole idea came from Ken Block's 2009 car:)
With 2013 numbers, driver names so that you can use this teampack online too without any necessarry changes in language file, database.
and after seeing ML's old Ken Block car for f1 2012 I thought I would make something similar.
Couldn't do it how I wanted thanks to the mirroring but still satisfied with the result.
Despite the skinning restrictions I think it looks good. This will be a full teampack. Will replace Redbull. Next will be the driver suits. :sneaky:
zn6f6s.jpg

25piki1.jpg

24kz1h4.jpg

• Deleted member 161052

With 2013 numbers, driver names so that you can use this teampack online too without any necessarry changes in language file, database.
and after seeing ML's old Ken Block car for f1 2012 I thought I would make something similar.
Couldn't do it how I wanted thanks to the mirroring but still satisfied with the result.
Despite the skinning restrictions I think it looks good. This will be a full teampack. Will replace Redbull. Next will be the driver suits. :sneaky:
zn6f6s.jpg

25piki1.jpg

24kz1h4.jpg
Totally awesome inspiration.

zn6f6s.jpg

25piki1.jpg

24kz1h4.jpg
never like monster. never liked Ken Block style. never liked the Red Bull chassis.

But its good to see you releasing something in the future! :)
And some fresh cars on the grid

hm nay, loading screens aren't connected to teams only to circuits
still I can't get hrt completely to work (no team added yet, just hrt revived), there still must be some issue with the files
I got all hrt files from 2012, garage, characters etc. but using file_string_id = hrt the game will crash

and if I can add a team is sth different yet, last database failed even to load up the game

never like monster. never liked Ken Block style. never liked the Red Bull chassis.

But its good to see you releasing something in the future! :)
And some fresh cars on the grid
Me neither. It's too modern. But I still prefer this livery over the Redbull's normal livery:).And yep i'm quite bored with the normal grid. Needs some refreshing :)

argh, PITdamnWALL! I think it's all about it. The crew was missing from it and it could be hrt is missing within the object.pssg files, too.
My problem: I have forgotten where I can find the pitstand order within the track's object.pssg. I think there was a tutorial last year or this but I am unable to find it.

Edit: Seems that does not matter. The game loads with the object.pssg from F1 2012 but changing to hrt results again in CTD ...

zn6f6s.jpg

25piki1.jpg

24kz1h4.jpg
Nice job
One question, what is the resolution you use to make the renders

I think there are more things unknown to me to get the game recognize 24 damn cars on the damn grid.
You can change caterham completely to hrt and it works, even with additional garage. The moment you have 12 teams works at the menu but crashes when loading a race.

Edit: Yeah, you could use the 12th team in Time Trial but not in GP

qpbqcyzk.jpg

one last scene for @Milos Ancevski as he wanted to see the pitwall (pitstand?)
the force is strong with them

t4g6hydo.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 314 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.5%
  • < 4 years