AMS2 LMDh @ Le Mans 24h, Thursday 11th January

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
Which is? I clicked the car :unsure: Then the counter goes up for one number, but then immediately down for one number.
If you see it go up and then down, that should indicate that the bot has seen you click on it and give you access to the rest of the channels. If you just see it go up then that means the bot probably missed it.

You might need to un-associate and re-associate the discord if you still cannot see the voice channels. You should be able to do it here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/connected-accounts/

I've now done everything all over again and now it seems to be working. :thumbsup:
Thanks for the help and until Thursday!
Discord_Racedepartment.png

I'd like to opt for a GT3, what do you think?
Oh, btw, can some of you guys try and join the server today or tomorrow sometime - I've been having major issues finding the servers in the lobby list and would like to know if the issue is with me or the Emperor servers. .

Is it just me or are these time trial guys aliens? I cant get below 3.28 which seems to be quite of the pace.
I haven't managed to check tbh as I still have an issue with my wheel.

First thought is it might be aero settings, but make sure you are factoring in the length of the lap too.

On that note, has anyone managed to do some testing and have any quick pointers for the more casual players? I have experienced first hand a race where I didn't know to pick a particular aero package at the car selection and watched everyone drive away down the mulsanne, so I try to at least identify anything like that and let everyone know before hand, but I'm not likely to get on before the event at this rate.

Last edited:
Is it just me or are these time trial guys aliens? I cant get below 3.28 which seems to be quite of the pace.
They are aliens indeed ;). I raced them the other day on some public server in a 15 min race. They did a 3:24 so not quite as fast in average conditions. It highly depends on the ERS setting, with balanced I got into the 3:26, maybe 25. That was the Caddi with pretty much default setup, one klick less rear wing. Quali mode should get you about 2-3 secs faster. Make sure you have a ERS button mapped.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 125 34.6%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 101 28.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 72 19.9%
  • Watch party

Votes: 22 6.1%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 8 2.2%