AMS2 LMDh @ Le Mans 24h, Thursday 11th January

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event

GeekyDeaks

Staff
Premium
le-mans-bmw-lmdh-ams2.jpg

This Thursday come join us and take the latest content from Reiza for a decent thrashing with 60 minutes of mostly WOT down some slightly bumpy French roads.

The plan is to initially offer just the LMDh, but if there is enough interest we can open it up for the latest GT3 too....

Whether you are a rookie racer or a seasoned veteran our casual club races are for everyone and every skill level. We combine fun events with discord chatter and a warm welcome to all our premium members.

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com #2 - Thursday LMDh
Server Password: PM will be sent on sign up
Server Settings: X1 fuel, X1 tyre wear
Assists: Factory Defaults
Track: Le Mans 24h
Class: LMDh

Discord: Join us on the #Automobilista-2 voice chat during the event. Join our Discord here and check out the #read-this-first how to setup and syncronize your premium account.

Time Table

DurationUTCGMTCET
Practice30 mins19:0019:0020:00
Qualifying15 mins19:4019:4020:40
Race60 mins20:0020:0021:00

Rules: Read or watch our racing club rules

Entry List

1. GeekyDeaks
  2. SwannyUK
  3. Andrew Sebastian
  4. Trox
  5. akephoe
  6. JohannS
  7. Michael Rudolf
  8. Oliver Bunz
  9. *CK1249
  10. RockRacing77
  11. Lloyd Johnston
  12. Bas Kriesels
  13. Eric S
  14. Kryztov
  15. uknTactics
  16. Bhutch88
  17. Yannik Haustein
  18. Rich Green
  19. Kees Veenstra
  20. Smidgey
  21. Stefan Hiller
  22. Free spot

Last edited:
Just a quick note - I have the server up and it's at X1 tyre and fuel as I think that there will need to be at least one pitstop at that rate, but I'll adjust fuel to X2 if any of the LMDh can do it on one tank

I'm in, thanks. Heard ppl say the tyres can last for ages? Haven't tested too much.

Are the new GT3s included?
I did a little bit of testing to see if I could figure out the wear and fuel usage and the soft tyres were hardly even touched after two laps, so I think they might last the whole 60 mins with a bit of care.

I'm thinking of opening it up for GT3 as well if we get enough people interested.

In please.

From my testing so far 1 stop is safe for 60'. Personally i don't linke the ideal of X2 Fuel because it takes some Flow out of the race. But if anyone can do 60' without stopping let's do X2.

Last edited:
On the topic of settings, I was also thinking of putting time acceleration on but I'm mindful of performance issues people can have. Any thoughts?

On the topic of settings, I was also thinking of putting time acceleration on but I'm mindful of performance issues people can have. Any thoughts?
I did a short online race with full day night cycle and about 20 cars earlier this week and it was fine for me even having another game running in background. RTX 3080Ti here. And sure looks great :)

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 11 64.7%