Resource icon

Apps Kissmyrank - Local Assetto Corsa Server Plugin 1.6f

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey @Brioche :) On our server, where we using this KMR plugin, we found out problems with flags occuring almost every race. In some cases, we have no flags for some players, and it's totally random (or at least we can't find any logic solution). My python knowledge is enough to understand this code, but it's kinda hard to mess with that when ac lib is totally uknown for me :)

If you'll have some time or any advice on which part of code should I touch, will be much appreciated.

Hey @Brioche :) On our server, where we using this KMR plugin, we found out problems with flags occuring almost every race. In some cases, we have no flags for some players, and it's totally random (or at least we can't find any logic solution). My python knowledge is enough to understand this code, but it's kinda hard to mess with that when ac lib is totally uknown for me :)

If you'll have some time or any advice on which part of code should I touch, will be much appreciated.

If I recall correctly it might be a conflict with other apps. There was a post in this thread of a guy having the same issue if I recall correctly.

Hey, Brioche, I'm attempting track boundary setup, but it's limiting my speed to 16 kph.
Is there a way to increase this limit. That is painfully slow.

There should be an option in the config file that sets the speed of a recording.

Hi, thanks for the plugin, it's useful,
but I have a question,
Why I always show USERNAME is not in the hotlap?
Using version 1.6f

The message should appear if someone is not in the hotlap (eg. cut track or did something else).
The plugin will then show warnings to the driver to avoid screwing other players hotlaps.
If the message is not expected check track boundaries ecc.

Another question:
I edited some track boundaries, and they didn't seem to save, even though I made sure to click the save button.
Is there something else I need to do?

There is a tutorial video on youtube. If you get an error, try using a different browser.

Is there an option to penalize people that DNF or ragequit a race?
The plugin already does that. People that ragequit do not get much points/credits/money, they can only lose them till they have 0 and cannot join any longer.
You can try to tweak the penalty and reward system to make it more dependent on race rewards etc..

Last edited:
Thanks, Brioche. I will see how far I can get with tweaking and might get back to you if it's not enough punishment.

Also, if anyone in here is using KMR for a ranking system in a league/community that might have some good settings, please let me know!

Thanks, Brioche. I will see how far I can get with tweaking and might get back to you if it's not enough punishment.

Also, if anyone in here is using KMR for a ranking system in a league/community that might have some good settings, please let me know!
quite a while, but probably helpful for others.
If you're looking for an integration of kmr with league and event management give
AC-Server-manager from emperorserver.com a go
free version:

or go for the paid new 2.1.1 version in

Last edited:
I've installed and configured Kissmyrank into the server (thanks @Brioche for the awesome work).

Suggestion: add Nordschleife Tourist track boundaries if possible and block unauthorized nicknames like already talked above.

Last edited:
I've recently started a server on a server hosting website. I'm am using server manager to adjust settings and add Kiss to my rank. However, I can't seem to get KMR to work. I don't get any welcome messages, and or money withdraws when I crash. There are also no commands for admins or players. If there is a solution to this can you please let me know.

it is possible that you did not open all the necessary ports in the router, or you did not perform the initial configuration wizard well, I had to repeat it because otherwise something had gone wrong

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 222 88.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 45 17.9%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 35 13.9%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 37 14.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 68 27.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 85 33.7%