Resource icon

Apps Kissmyrank - Local Assetto Corsa Server Plugin 1.6f

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi!
Any link with the fact that the KMR In-Game Spotter App doesn't work anymore?
This is what I get from servers using KMR plugin:
Kissmyrank: setting up Kissmyrank Link App.
Kissmyrank: setting up Kissmyrank Flags App.
Kissmyrank: setting up Kissmyrank Messages App.
Kissmyrank: setting up Kissmyrank Settings App.
Kissmyrank: app initialization complete.
Kissmyrank: sending the /kmr applink command.
Kissmyrank: /kmr applink information received.
Kissmyrank: binding socket.
Kissmyrank: attempting to establish the AppLink connection.

Kissmyrank Error: cannot send the request.

Thanks!
The Spotter App is now working again for some reason...
:D

I cant get my server to start after installing kissmyrank 1.6c, ive got a rented server at gtx gaming, with preinstalled kissmyrank option... when i enable it, the server is nowhere to be found.. any help is appreciated!

EDIT:
I am running a TCR mod, and track mods, if that means anything..

Last edited:
Hi!
Any link with the fact that the KMR In-Game Spotter App doesn't work anymore?
This is what I get from servers using KMR plugin:
Kissmyrank: setting up Kissmyrank Link App.
Kissmyrank: setting up Kissmyrank Flags App.
Kissmyrank: setting up Kissmyrank Messages App.
Kissmyrank: setting up Kissmyrank Settings App.
Kissmyrank: app initialization complete.
Kissmyrank: sending the /kmr applink command.
Kissmyrank: /kmr applink information received.
Kissmyrank: binding socket.
Kissmyrank: attempting to establish the AppLink connection.

Kissmyrank Error: cannot send the request.

Thanks!

Cannot send the request is a client issue.
It seems like it cannot send data to the socket.
Maybe you can play around with this call (it's in the .py file in the app folder)
Code:
 try:
                applink["sock"].sendto(request, (applink["ip"].encode("ascii"), applink["port"]))
            except:
                ac.log("Kissmyrank Error:" + str(traceback.format_exc()))
                ac.log("Kissmyrank Error: cannot send the request.")
                return

Hey there, can this work with Content Manager's server manager? If so, I think I've set up everything right except for Web Stats Server and Web Auth Server. The Errors I'm getting are:

> cannot backup leaderboard.json,
> cannot backup rank.json and
> there was a communication problem, please check your settings (session_info request timed out).

What have I done wrong?
Cannot backup could be due to missing files or missing permissions.
The communication problems could be related to wrong port configuration.
Please have a look at this thread.

Hey,
I've problem about KMR. I'm renting a server on nc1.eu, I can activate the plugin KMR, but I can't find the console. Can you help me ?
Thank you in advance
EDIT: Ok, I find it, It's just write on the tchat server ! Now, I'm trying to find the password

Please ask your hoster. They know what's the default setup.

Cannot send the request is a client issue.
It seems like it cannot send data to the socket.
Maybe you can play around with this call (it's in the .py file in the app folder)
Code:
try:
                applink["sock"].sendto(request, (applink["ip"].encode("ascii"), applink["port"]))
            except:
                ac.log("Kissmyrank Error:" + str(traceback.format_exc()))
                ac.log("Kissmyrank Error: cannot send the request.")
                return
Hi!
Thanks for your answer.
As I said on 20th of January, the app is working again.
I was checking the Kissmyrank.py file to find out what was wrong but I could not figure.
Then at some point I installed another app (nothing to do with KMR) and all of a sudden the KMR spotter app started to work... :O_o:
Never really understood why it was not working before :laugh:

I'm trying to get kissmyrank to run as aa installable service in TCAdmin 2.
Anybody here with an experience how to do it., or at least the information, ifit would work to start kmr after acserver, because this would be the biggest hurdle to take, to write the script to swap the execution file when a certain plugin is installed.
Thanks a lot guys

hi , tested this plugin and got it working perfect . then i started using server manager . installed kissmyrank again . i think it's working but the money system is gone . anyone also using server manager combined with kissmyrank ?

I use them both, I had trouble getting them to work but then I managed and it works well, but I can't guide you in what I did because it's been a while. the settings of the config.json file are important and you have to pay attention to the server_cfg.ini file because in my opinion it has a malfunction that often deletes these 3 entries UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT =
UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS =
AUTH_PLUGIN_ADDRESS =
and you have to recompile them. also pay attention to the MAX_CLIENTS = entry which I believe must coincide with the one in config.json

however done all this, I have made a note, just because when time passes then I forget, and as I have already written on your other post, try to reverse the start order. I wrote this note to myself, I hope they are useful to you "IF ac_kissmyrnk SHOULD NOT CONNECT WITH AN ERROR, PLACE THE START-UP ORDER WITH acServer.exe

however done all this, I have made a note, just because when time passes then I forget, and as I have already written on your other post, try to reverse the start order. I wrote this note to myself, I hope they are useful to you "IF ac_kissmyrnk SHOULD NOT CONNECT WITH AN ERROR, PLACE THE START-UP ORDER WITH acServer.exe

in the console i see the message kissmyrank started (last message) . i do not completely understand what you mean with start-up order . (belgium-dutch) .

hi , tested this plugin and got it working perfect . then i started using server manager . installed kissmyrank again . i think it's working but the money system is gone . anyone also using server manager combined with kissmyrank ?

I assume the jlp_money_kill_switch is set to 0?
If KMR is working but the money is not, share your config and somebody will be able to find why.

I assume the jlp_money_kill_switch is set to 0?
If KMR is working but the money is not, share your config and somebody will be able to find why.

kill switch should be fine (tried on and off) . but found some weird numbers as ports not matching up in both cfg files . the number was totally different to what i've set it before and nothing close to the number in options menu from server manager . seems denny's first comment could be my solution . i hope so lol . i'll share cfg file when it doesn't .

thx

also noticed the cars and tracks file in kissmyrank folder is not holding the data of track and cars used in race . or not needed within server manager ? getting a bit too confusing lol . just an amateur :)

Attachments

• server_cfg.ini
    2.8 KB · Views: 52
  • config.json
    11.4 KB · Views: 60
your files don't look wrong. I the only files inside the kissmyrank folder that I compile with the car, track and driver data are these 2: rank.json and leaderboard.json

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 496 68.6%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 304 42.0%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 328 45.4%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 159 22.0%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 195 27.0%
Back