Resource icon

Apps Kissmyrank - Local Assetto Corsa Server Plugin 1.6f

Login or Register an account to download this content
it is essential that you check that you have also compiled the "config.json" file where it asks you for the ports to use (which must be opened in the router), also check that the paths that kissmyrank will use are correct.
Inside the server-> cfg folder you find "server_cfg.ini", this too is to be filled in where it asks you for the ports

it is essential that you check that you have also compiled the "config.json" file where it asks you for the ports to use (which must be opened in the router), also check that the paths that kissmyrank will use are correct.
Inside the server-> cfg folder you find "server_cfg.ini", this too is to be filled in where it asks you for the ports
Here are both of those files, I thought I did all of that correctly, if you could look for me that would be great.

Attachments

• config (1).json
    44.2 KB · Views: 93
  • server_cfg (1).ini
    1.7 KB · Views: 86
I got KMR to work with the server manager until you end a race and or start a new one. then the plugin log says Error: no valid backup found. if there is a solution please let me know thanks.

The "AUTH_PLUGIN_ADDRESS =" line is missing from the "server_cfg.ini" file
you can copy it by running ac_kissmyrank.exe, the line you are interested in is this: "08:06:03> Set Assetto Corsa server_cfg.ini AUTH_PLUGIN_ADDRESS to: 127.0.0.1:12001/?" (mine for example is like this "127.0.0.1:12001/?")

so in my case I will have the compilation of the lines below like this:
UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS = 127.0.0.1: 12000
AUTH_PLUGIN_ADDRESS = 127.0.0.1: 12001 /?

for what I saw, "server.cfg" does not always keep these PLUGIN data in memory, so I made myself a sheet.txt as a demo where I copy the 3 lines that often gave me problems and paste them in the "server.cfg "before launching acServer manager.
example my demo:
UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT = 8004
UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS = 127.0.0.1: 12000
AUTH_PLUGIN_ADDRESS = 127.0.0.1: 12001 /?
these I copy and paste in "server.cfg"

your lines below I believe must be like this:
UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT = 50305
UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS = 127.0.0.1: 50306
AUTH_PLUGIN_ADDRESS = 127.0.0.1: 50306 /?

I've noticed sTracker Auth doesn't work when chained to KMR.
In the KMR console no communication errors at all, everything seems to work fine, but drivers still can join after being banned through sTracker. In the logs outputs DENY when trying to join but it doesn't block the driver at the end.

A bug?

Last edited:
So i defined track boundaries but collisions are not showing up in the race control feature. Nor are speeding in the pit lane. Is there an option i forgot to enable?

Wanted to thank you @Brioche for the plugin - and all the support you have given here. Most of my config questions I've found the answers for in the comment history. I really appreciate all the time you have put into this.

[edit] I asked about donating, and the info is literally in the doc page - pbkac. My bad. [/edit]

Last edited:
big bug only with monza, some people kick automatically at the connection to the server, forced to reset the stats of the best time for the person to get connected
edit: problem solved

Last edited:
Hi Brioche,

Another season, another story of the same issues. Basically - we are using your plugin in the competitive environment of an online league. We tend to notice a trend recently. When the session is set to a free join, with no slots reserved - all good, everything literally works with no issues. However, once we set up a server with the locked entry list (which in our case - is a must)... That's when the mess starts to happen, some people see flags, some don't... it's an absolute shitshow, unfortunately.

I have noticed a few errors that keep occurring in the logs when we switch to a locked entry list based lobby: they are as follows:

Error: there was a communication problem with the Assetto Corsa Server, please check your settings (session_info request timed out).

Error: there was a communication problem with the Assetto Corsa Server, please check your settings (car_info request for car_id 20 timed out).

Error: Cannot read property 'leaderboard' of undefined

Warning: received message from unknown car_id: 7

The thing is - no settings really change compared to the open lobby, apart from the entry list, which leads me to think that's the core of the problem.

Can you please advise us what can we do about it? I think it deserves a mention that once the plugin actually works, it's great!

Not quiet sure about this parameter...
cut_line_your_custom_cut_line{},

Is it a generic parameter to activate custom cut line parameters for all custom cut lines, or have this parameter to be changed pending on the name of the cut line, f.e
personal cut line 1 > personal_cut_line_1{}
personal cut line 2 > personal_cut_line_2{}
?

Hi, I am having an issue with track limits on some servers with KMR where it thinks I'm off track or stopped even though I'm not. This seems to only be happening to me and only on one or two servers with KMR. Anyone else ever experience this? The admins said it might be an issue with the network, but I find it strange I am the only one on the server that ran into the issue. Wondering if it's maybe related to my network or an app such as Crew Chief?

Here is an example:

Last edited:
Good evening,

i need help in logging in to the race director panel on the kmr live timing site, it always says Error:wrong password even though I matched the password to the config.json file.

is there someone who have assetto corsa server manager, stracker, real penalty, kiss my rank and simview working? I'm struggling to get the right ports for simview. So if someone can help please.

Hi, I'm having a problem with race winnings not being issued to the drivers at race end. The server says what the prize will be ie £1,500,000 for 1st and then acknowledges who's 1st, 2nd, 3rd at race end etc but that's where the log ends and no payout is awarded and the balances of the drivers remains close to where they started.
Can someone assist with this issue or give some advice?
Thanks

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 215 88.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 42 17.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 34 13.9%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 36 14.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 65 26.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 82 33.6%