GT7 HUD

Apps GT7 HUD 1.1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Do you mean the white line on the outside of the tires?
I will add this tire temperature indicator in the next update.
Wasn't actually sure what the outline indicated
Снимок экрана (3).png

Hello, awesome new update!!
One suggestion for the future, (I dont know if it is easy or difficult to do it)
Do you think that the back of leaderboards can be more transparent?
In order to see what is behind, because black color sometimes hides relevant information, like the position of other cars...
I attach a comparison with gt7. Those are transparent and you can see through them.
If you consider it relevant and proper , it could be an improvement for leaderboards and laptimes.

leaderboards.jpg
Thanks 4 your work.

Last edited:
Hello, awesome new update!!
One suggestion for the future, (I dont know if it is easy or difficult to do it)
Do you think that the back of leaderboards can be more transparent?
In order to see what is behind, because black color sometimes hides relevant information, like the position of other cars...
I attach a comparison with gt7. Those are transparent and you can see through them.
If you consider it relevant and proper , it could be an improvement for leaderboards and laptimes.

View attachment 621345
Thanks 4 your work.
Ah someone else posted a similar issue, on my end it isn't blurred and the transparency is how it should be.
You can try fixing this by going to Content Manager > Settings > Custom Shaders Patch > GUI, and enabling "Simplified Render".
I don't have this option enabled on my end, but people have reported that this helps.

Let me know if this fixes your issue, if not, I will try to find another solution for you.

I've some suggestions for a next update, If you got the time.
Is it possible to add a live delta.
1670242717122.png

The KERS/ERS now only show the overal "charge" of the battey. Could you add something that visualises the remaining energy allowance for a lap.

I've some suggestions for a next update, If you got the time.
Is it possible to add a live delta.
View attachment 621454
The KERS/ERS now only show the overal "charge" of the battey. Could you add something that visualises the remaining energy allowance for a lap.
This live delta, is this present in all session types?
Also, which time does this delta compare with, is this your previous lap, car in front, fastest lap, ... ? Would help me quite a bit if you could tell me this.

For the ERS indicator, not sure yet how I can implement a second "battery" since this is not something that GT7 has I think, I'll try to think of a way though.

Thanks for the suggestions :)

This live delta, is this present in all session types?
Also, which time does this delta compare with, is this your previous lap, car in front, fastest lap, ... ? Would help me quite a bit if you could tell me this.

For the ERS indicator, not sure yet how I can implement a second "battery" since this is not something that GT7 has I think, I'll try to think of a way though.

Thanks for the suggestions :)
I think the live delta is only in time trail in GT7. I would like fastest lap:D.

Can you tell me which version of the HUD you are using, and maybe provide me a link to a car where this issue occurs on? Thanks
latest version, car is porsche_911_gt3_2022_Racing_Edition_By_Ceky_Performance
can't remember where I got it from unfortunately

Last edited:
latest version, car is porsche_911_gt3_2022_Racing_Edition_By_Ceky_Performance
can't remember where I got it from unfortunately
Hmm, got my hands on the car, but I have to say it's just poorly made, it doesn't even have LODs, and the tyrewear percentage is a negative number.
I'll see if I can put a workaround in the update, but rather not dirty the code with fixes for poorly made cars, I hope you understand, thanks for the bug report.

Hmm, got my hands on the car, but I have to say it's just poorly made, it doesn't even have LODs, and the tyrewear percentage is a negative number.
I'll see if I can put a workaround in the update, but rather not dirty the code with fixes for poorly made cars, I hope you understand, thanks for the bug report.
sure, thanks for looking into it

Ah someone else posted a similar issue, on my end it isn't blurred and the transparency is how it should be.
You can try fixing this by going to Content Manager > Settings > Custom Shaders Patch > GUI, and enabling "Simplified Render".
I don't have this option enabled on my end, but people have reported that this helps.

Let me know if this fixes your issue, if not, I will try to find another solution for you.
Yes, with that option enabled, it looks more transparent . Thanks ! :)

Working great, loving it, but im having this issue. If i drag the speedometer down in the screen starts to turn black, same as the timer, how can i fix this?
1670300476473.png

Rhizix updated GT7 HUD with a new update entry:

GT7 HUD position mode | Tyre Temps | Better ERS

This update contains the following new features:

GT7 HUD Position Mode
  • When this setting is enabled all apps will be automatically fixed to the position where they would be in Gran Turismo 7.
  • Windows are not able to be moved manually in this mode.
  • As an extra plus, when this mode is enabled, the apps will no longer obscure other UI elements (Replays etc.)
  • Disabling this setting will reset the windows back to their original position...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I just came here cause I gave you 5 stars a few versions back and can't do it again. If I could, I would give you a 100 more. Easily the best non car/track mod that came to AC in years, if not ever. Its simply amazing. I have nearly 2000 hours in AC over a span of 7 years and this replaced all my widgets on the screen I've been using forever (helicorsa, sidekick, actv, now even the tyres app,...). Just amazing. Keep up the good work. If you ever add a delta widget, I will never need any other mod. Thanks again.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 36 8.9%
  • Monthly

Votes: 19 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 28 6.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.5%