GT7 HUD

Apps GT7 HUD 1.1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Rhizix updated GT7 HUD with a new update entry:

DRS + ERS Indicators and KPH/MPH Toggle

I have implemented the following 3 features that were requested.

- DRS Indicator
- KERS/ERS Indicator
- New "UNITS" tab in the settings which allows you to switch between Imperial (mph) and Metric (kph)

Thanks again for all your feedback and reviews.
Don't hesitate to ask your questions in the Discussion thread.

Don't forget to check if you are on the latest version of the shaders patch (0.1.79 or...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Gotta say, great work with that. My fav part about it is that it works natively within AC. So no need for SimHub or sth like that. Are you planning on doing other game HUDs or "actual" HUDs like F1 or sth like that?

Last edited:
Gotta say, great work with that. My fav part about it is that it works natively within AC. So no need for SimHub or sth like that. Are you planning on doing other game HUDs or "actual" HUDs like F1 or sth like that?
Thanks for the feedback :)

Not really planning on anything new atm, but I'm always open to suggestions.
My focus right now is getting all of the data / apps to show up properly in multiplayer, but sadly there's some factors outside of my control.

Loving this hud and the updates!
One question: is it possible to change the size of the different parts of the hud individually?
For example, reduce the size of the leaderboards, while having a bigger speedometer. That could be an improvement, from my point of view.
Thank you very much!

Loving this hud and the updates!
One question: is it possible to change the size of the different parts of the hud individually?
For example, reduce the size of the leaderboards, while having a bigger speedometer. That could be an improvement, from my point of view.
Thank you very much!
Not right now, since right now everything is designed to always be 1/1 scale of the GT7 HUD (relative to eachother).
Might look into adding that option in the future when I find the time , thanks for the suggestion !

MainBackground.png and the timer background seems to blur anything that it covers. is there any way to keep their transparency but reduce the blur?

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 101 91.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 18 16.4%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 17 15.5%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 14 12.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 31 28.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 40 36.4%