GT7 HUD

Apps GT7 HUD 1.1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Rhizix submitted a new resource:

GT7 HUD - Gran Turismo 7 HUD for Assetto Corsa

Tested on CSP v0.1.79

Installation Instructions:
- Drag and Drop the zip file into Content Manager or manually extract the file into your Assetto Corsa root folder :

After quite a bit of work I'm happy to share my GT7-style HUD for Assetto Corsa.
View attachment 620178
It consists of 5 separate components, which can be individually enabled/disabled and repositioned to your liking.

- Speedometer
View attachment 620173
- Leaderboard [ SINGLEPLAYER...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for this HUD. Is there any possibility you could add the option for us to scale it as we like? If I had the option, I'd shrink the size of the main dashboard by half, so that it takes up a lot less screen real estate and is blocked less by my wheel.

EDIT: I should add that I'm using a 32:9 ultrawide display, so the app is auto-resizing to 2160, not 1080. Perhaps that's why it displays so much bigger than I would choose.

Last edited:
Thanks for this HUD. Is there any possibility you could add the option for us to scale it as we like? If I had the option, I'd shrink the size of the main dashboard by half, so that it takes up a lot less screen real estate and is blocked less by my wheel.

EDIT: I should add that I'm using a 32:9 ultrawide display, so the app is auto-resizing to 2160, not 1080. Perhaps that's why it displays so much bigger than I would choose.
I will try to add an option to manually change the scale somewhere this week.
The app scale right now is defined by the vertical resolution of your monitor, so it should work. But it's very possible I overlooked something , so I will try to fix that as well.

EDIT: Could you tell me what the resolution of your monitor is ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Are there any plans to add DRS and ERS gauges? Anyway, thanks for the great mod!
ers.png
drs.png

I will try to add an option to manually change the scale somewhere this week.
The app scale right now is defined by the vertical resolution of your monitor, so it should work. But it's very possible I overlooked something , so I will try to fix that as well.

EDIT: Could you tell me what the resolution of your monitor is ?

My monitor is actually 3840 x 1080. I accidentally wrote 2160 instead of 1080 for screen height, because... Ummm. Ummm. Because... Ooops. :ninja:

I was actually messing with a setting in the LUA file just before I wrote the original message and that was the number I was using, so somehow I kept using it! It is a nice number. :barefoot:

Anyway... being able to scale the stuff on screen would be awesome. Thanks!

P.S. Is the tyre temp display meant to be working yet, or is it still work in progress? It's not working for me.

Last edited:
My monitor is actually 3840 x 1080. I accidentally wrote 2160 instead of 1080 for screen height, because... Ummm. Ummm. Because... Ooops. :ninja:

I was actually messing with a setting in the LUA file just before I wrote the original message and that was the number I was using, so somehow I kept using it! It is a nice number. :barefoot:

Anyway... being able to scale the stuff on screen would be awesome. Thanks!

P.S. Is the tyre temp display meant to be working yet, or is it still work in progress? It's not working for me.
Hmm, it should scale according to the height of 1080 then, I'll look into it after work :)

Regarding the tyre temp display, could you show me a video / image of how this looks like in the original game? I will look into implementing it as soon as I get the time.

Thanks for the feedback

Rhizix updated GT7 HUD with a new update entry:

Scaling and App Pinning | Thanks for all the feedback

Thanks for all the nice reviews everyone !

After listening to all the feedback I've received I have added 2 new "Nice to haves".

- Manual Scale adjustment
- The ability to pin the apps, so they can't be moved.

The scale adjustment can be done using the new "GT7 UI Config" window.

Pinning apps can be done by hovering over the app, right clicking and selecting "Pin Window"

I'm also working on other things that will come in an update in the near future:

- DRS...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes