F1 2023 Skinpack

Skins F1 2023 Skinpack 2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ok,

I'm willing to accept your answer about how to add your pack manually, but the question is:

Which is the best pack to install because there are several and from what I understand you can't install them all in the game, so please tell me which version corresponds to which folder to choose for the game?

Thank you for your reply.

Alain
Best starting point is the standard 2023 Skinpack without special liveries. In the special liveries folder you can chose between special liveries the teams have run in the last season like McLaren Chrome Livery from Silverstone, Ferrari Monza livery etc.

The normal skinpack is enough for you if you don't want any special liveries.

Best starting point is the standard 2023 Skinpack without special liveries. In the special liveries folder you can chose between special liveries the teams have run in the last season like McLaren Chrome Livery from Silverstone, Ferrari Monza livery etc.

The normal skinpack is enough for you if you don't want any special liveries.
Many thanks for your clarifications and your availability to forum users.

However, if you have the idea of improving your pack in the near future, please send us a tutorial or make it possible for your pack to be automatically installed with "CONTENT MANAGER". It's quicker and easier for everyone, rather than having to choose this or that element at the risk of making a mistake.

Possibly a YouTube video to clearly explain the installation method and its benefits.

Sincerely

Many thanks for your clarifications and your availability to forum users.

However, if you have the idea of improving your pack in the near future, please send us a tutorial or make it possible for your pack to be automatically installed with "CONTENT MANAGER". It's quicker and easier for everyone, rather than having to choose this or that element at the risk of making a mistake.

Possibly a YouTube video to clearly explain the installation method and its benefits.

Sincerely
Yes I can surely do that in the future. I will also have mods coming so yeah :)

YES but which normal skinpack?

There are 2 if I leave the skinpack : Special Liveries

1- F1 2023 Skinpack with extra Teams
2- F1 2023 Skinpack with Lawson & extra Teams

What do you call normal skinpack when the 2 files don't have that name?

That's why I'm asking you to please be precise!

Thank you for your answer...

YES but which normal skinpack?

There are 2 if I leave the skinpack : Special Liveries

1- F1 2023 Skinpack with extra Teams
2- F1 2023 Skinpack with Lawson & extra Teams

What do you call normal skinpack when the 2 files don't have that name?

That's why I'm asking you to please be precise!

Thank you for your answer...
Best is to use the first option. The second option only has Liam Lawson instead of Daniel Ricciardo.

Best is to use the first option. The second option only has Liam Lawson instead of Daniel Ricciardo.
Well thanks, I'll take care of setting up this pack.

Sorry for the inconvenience and the X posts but understand that with more explanations and a tutorial you would have avoided the inconvenience of having to answer my questions point by point so that the answers are perfectly clear.

And please understand that if users make mistakes due to a lack of information, this will inevitably have consequences on the use of the game.

If the game no longer works or has bugs, users will be obliged to uninstall the game on Steam and reinstall it, and believe me, with the options you've bought, you'll have several hours to redo everything.

Well thanks, I'll take care of setting up this pack.

Sorry for the inconvenience and the X posts but understand that with more explanations and a tutorial you would have avoided the inconvenience of having to answer my questions point by point so that the answers are perfectly clear.

And please understand that if users make mistakes due to a lack of information, this will inevitably have consequences on the use of the game.

If the game no longer works or has bugs, users will be obliged to uninstall the game on Steam and reinstall it, and believe me, with the options you've bought, you'll have several hours to redo everything.
You don't have to reinstall it!!!! In Steam, right-click on Properties, then on installed files, and then on (check files for errors) Missing or faulty files are then replaced!
Also, if you don't inform yourself and just complain, you should do better yourself than judge others

Last edited:
So my quistion is how to get this to work,if i move the file in the game dir nothing happens ,see no f1 cars ,so how do you do it
In my newest files, there is a file called ''how to install''
Just follow these steps and you are done :)

EDIT: I thought this commend was posted on my F1 2024 Skinpack. In there you find the file I mentioned. I copied this from my file which explains the installation process:

1. go to Steam
2. right click on Automobilista 2
3. you see several options such but you click on properties
4. At the third order, you see the section installed files. click on that
5. The first option is the option to browse your AMS2 files. You click on that and a folder opens. let that folder open
6. you go into the zip file of the Skinpack and go into either Skinpack without extra or with extra teams (Audi, Porsche) and then double click on the Automobilista 2 folder
7. You now should see 2 folders inside. UserData and Vehicles. Copy these 2 folders into the folder you opened with steam
8 You finished the installation process, you now can enjoy my Liveries in AMS2! Have fun!

Last edited:
Hello! I´m new on AMS2, I´ve dropped the extracted files (user data and vehicles folders) into AMS2 folder and nothing happened, no liveries shown in the game. Does anyone know why this happened? What am I doing wrong?

Hello! I´m new on AMS2, I´ve dropped the extracted files (user data and vehicles folders) into AMS2 folder and nothing happened, no liveries shown in the game. Does anyone know why this happened? What am I doing wrong?
Hi! The whole car just got updated a few days ago. That means I have to redo all Liveries. They will be updated for the F1 2024 Skinpack this week and after that I will update the 2023 and 2022 Skinpack. Please be patient for a few more days :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.