F1 2023 Skinpack

Skins F1 2023 Skinpack 2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
So I just need to replace a specific team folder and edit the xml file in order the have a special livery. Is that correct?
Yes. Some XML files are the same as the normal Skinpack versions like the Miami Liveries. The McLaren for example are a bit different because of the Chrome Shader for Silverstone so you need to mind that.

Yes. Some XML files are the same as the normal Skinpack versions like the Miami Liveries. The McLaren for example are a bit different because of the Chrome Shader for Silverstone so you need to mind that.
I’ll try to make a pack including all special liveries in the weekend

Last edited:
I’ll send you the xml files for a double check.
I have read the post about the skins on Facebook. Was it from you?
I have joined the Discord group because I’d like to register for the F1 championship even if I’m not a super driver
I'm probably not on my PC until Sunday. And yeah I posted it on Facebook. Feel free to join our test Races on Sunday with the 1997 cars to have a look how these cars handle :)

I'm probably not on my PC until Sunday. And yeah I posted it on Facebook. Feel free to join our test Races on Sunday with the 1997 cars to have a look how these cars handle :)
Job done !!!
I've replaced all standard liveries with special edition (Ferrari, Red Bull, Pink Alpine, Alfa Romeo, Chrome McLaren), replaced Lawson with Ricciardo (I think he'll get his seat back) and finally used the XML from the "Chrome McLaren" pack because it's the only team with different file names.

Last edited:
Will you please prepare a version without Audi and SemiSlickRacing teams? The whole pack is awesome, but I hate driving with fantasy teams, and would love an easy way to just fire up a real grid. Many thanks!

KRRTDustin updated F1 2023 Skinpack with a new update entry:

Gulf Williams & McLaren Stealth Liveries

It's finally time for some more Liveries!
This update will bring ''only'' the McLaren stealth Livery and the Williams Gulf Livery which both teams have run at Singapore and in Suzuka.
View attachment 696760The McLaren Livery was very easy to do since I only needed to add/change a few sponsors and delete some stuff on the engine cover. Nothing dramatic.
View attachment 696761
The Williams Livery however was one of the hardest Liveries I've ever made. It took me...

Read the rest of this update entry...

look what I found!

I don't know about you, but this looks way better than the real, fake AUDI livery they presented several months ago.

20231020-224639-ks_nurburgring-rss_formula_hybrid_2023-1.png

Last edited:
Question! I was going to edit some of the base liveries (more the numbers than anything) for a custom season/roster I wanted to do, but noticed that some of the liveries are partially transparent in the DDS with some missing details, like McLaren's regular livery not having the Chrome logo (but they appear just fine in-game), but then some liveries are solid?

Is it so people don't go around editing or redistributing them?

Question! I was going to edit some of the base liveries (more the numbers than anything) for a custom season/roster I wanted to do, but noticed that some of the liveries are partially transparent in the DDS with some missing details, like McLaren's regular livery not having the Chrome logo (but they appear just fine in-game), but then some liveries are solid?

Is it so people don't go around editing or redistributing them?
This is because they have an alpha layer above them so with that the McLaren Chrome livery is actually chrome in AMS2. :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.