Pacelogic - The Swiss Army Knife of Simracing

Pacelogic - The Swiss Army Knife of Simracing v2.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Full Pace Simracing submitted a new resource:

Pacelogic - The Swiss Army Knife of Simracing - Lap timer and more

----------------------------
Pacelogic 2.0 is now featuring RRRE!
----------------------------

Pacelogic is your swiss army knife for simracing. Was started as a simple lap timer has now over 14 pages of useful information about your car, the session and controls.

It works nice as a dashboard on a smarthphone or as in game overlay.

See you on the track!
View attachment 691922

Read more about this resource...

Hello, really like the dashboard.

I wanted to let you know that on the Tire Brake page the the front left brake sensor is using the front left tire sensor. you may want to update it.

Full Pace Simracing updated Pacelogic - The Swiss Army Knife of Simracing with a new update entry:

Pacelogic v2.1

Changes:
- Introducing Full Pace Simracing Icon font to avoid rendering issues with new html render engine (must be installed first!)
- Laptimes: You can now choose between the estimated lap based on session's best or all time's best laptime in config file
- First fuel alert now has a bright yellow color for better seperation of sensor data elements
- Improved delta times on lap review overlay

Fixes:
- Fixed a bug where two delta values where shown at the same time
- Fixed wrong value for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello,

I am not sure if this is me or the app? This is the only page that does this.

Thanks
HT

PaceLogicDeltaT.jpg

Please update to latest version. It fixed this bug.
I did load the 2.1 version. I did download it again and install due to your suggestion. It is still performing the same way. The brake temp fix is there. I noticed in the install zip that the name of the simhubdash file is pacelogic 2.0.simhubdash. when I start the dash is shows version 2.1

Last edited:
hi, nice job but i have a problem to solve, i converted it in an overlay , set the commands for next and previous screen but the pacelogic stands still on the first screeen, only if i touch medium left part and clicking there with the mouse i can click but after the first click it returns ont first view...what am i doing wrong?

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea