Resource icon

Misc F1 23 Toolbox by Derpish (REUPLOAD) 0.2B

Login or Register an account to download this content
In career mode is it possible to add Sprint weekend in Miami?
Yes, for simplicity I'd recommend doing all of the weekend at once when doing this. Otherwise you might find it'll revert to the original weekend setup midway through and cause weird issues. I.E Once at Spa I did a mid session save in the main race, and returned to it later (so I closed the game and reopened) without the table open. It wanted to do another full race for the weekend but with 0 points for anyone lol.

Last edited:
I tried using the Toolbox for the first time today but my changes get reverted as soon as i restart the game. Am I saving them wrong? also is there a way to edit specifically which races are Sprints ? thanks in advance.

I tried using the Toolbox for the first time today but my changes get reverted as soon as i restart the game. Am I saving them wrong? also is there a way to edit specifically which races are Sprints ? thanks in advance.
Somethings simply cannot save, driver transfers and calender updates will, this is why I advise in the description to do things in the main career screen where you progress dates to be sure you save progress aswell as cause no bugs. But if you change the race format you must keep the cheat table open when making this change, so once you're in the weekend you'd change it from authentic to sprint, and then back out then back in to see the change take place, and then you can race it like this. If you do a midsession save in a race after this change and return later, you will have to open the table and apply that same change in the menu before reloading to continue without bugs. Otherwise it'll think it's on the authentic weekend and try and run another race with 0 points in some cases, or worse.

Last edited:
Somethings simply cannot save, driver transfers and calender updates will, this is why I advise in the description to do things in the main career screen where you progress dates to be sure you save progress aswell as cause no bugs. But if you change the race format you must keep the cheat table open when making this change, so once you're in the weekend you'd change it from authentic to sprint, and then back out then back in to see the change take place, and then you can race it like this. If you do a midsession save in a race after this change and return later, you will have to open the table and apply that same change in the menu before reloading to continue without bugs. Otherwise it'll think it's on the authentic weekend and try and run another race with 0 points in some cases, or worse.
Bro thank you, seems like you know this mod very well. Is it possible to change driver ratings? If yes, how?
When I edit the rating number of someone or set „93“ Value, nothing changes.

Bro thank you, seems like you know this mod very well. Is it possible to change driver ratings? If yes, how?
When I edit the rating number of someone or set „93“ Value, nothing changes.
You have an offline rating and an online rating, whichever one is being used this is the one you'll edit.

Then each growth point ranges from 0 to 1 (stock for each would be like 0.800000 or some **** like this), I'll admit I haven't touched this too much so I haven't worked it out. But higher is better, and if you set 1 to those growth it'd give the driver max rating for that stat. I can at least give you a method to increase or decrease.

1702000006143.png

What I do is change growth point 1 and grow point 2 rating. If I wanted a little increase then in this instance I might change it from 0.79000000215 to 0.81000000215 (so you only really need to edit the first digits after the . or just set 1.0 if you want max for both, then you can see what change takes place in game to see where you need to go to get your desired stats.

Last edited:
hello bro, a little question here, can we change china grand prix into career calendar, so i dont have to buy f1 24 in the future
Absolutely, even season 1 you can add it if you'd like. If you go to season results you'll see the change reflect there when added. However when you progress the main screen would still say the original track that was there, but don't worry, it'll go to where you wanted if you did this correctly.

Honestly this tool does not require much knowledge, it just requires a bit of trail and error to work out what does what. I'd advise doing a test save and having a play around to see what you need to do :)

Absolutely, even season 1 you can add it if you'd like. If you go to season results you'll see the change reflect there when added. However when you progress the main screen would still say the original track that was there, but don't worry, it'll go to where you wanted if you did this correctly.

Honestly this tool does not require much knowledge, it just requires a bit of trail and error to work out what does what. I'd advise doing a test save and having a play around to see what you need to do :)
i do a lot toolbox in f1 22, just never used it in this game, just for make sure, thanks for advice btw, cheers

Yes, for simplicity I'd recommend doing all of the weekend at once when doing this. Otherwise you might find it'll revert to the original weekend setup midway through and cause weird issues. I.E Once at Spa I did a mid session save in the main race, and returned to it later (so I closed the game and reopened) without the table open. It wanted to do another full race for the weekend but with 0 points for anyone lol.
I tried to put the sprint in Miami during my career but he adds a Sprint with same laps as the race (29). For fear of bugs I didn't try to do it.
Any solution?

I tried to transfer some drivers but with some it just will not work whatsoever. I started my career before Ricciardo came back and now i wanted to add him to that career but whenever I swap De Vries under swap ID with Ricciardo it just won´t save and De Vries appears in the Ranking but with his Name greyed out and usually for a different team wheres Ricciardo is nowhere to be seen leaving Alpha Tauri with only one entry. I always do it from the Main screen as is recommended.

I tried to transfer some drivers but with some it just will not work whatsoever. I started my career before Ricciardo came back and now i wanted to add him to that career but whenever I swap De Vries under swap ID with Ricciardo it just won´t save and De Vries appears in the Ranking but with his Name greyed out and usually for a different team wheres Ricciardo is nowhere to be seen leaving Alpha Tauri with only one entry. I always do it from the Main screen as is recommended.
I added this to the main page recently: Be aware, make sure a driver has their number assigned, garage slot 0 or 1 (0 being first driver, 1 being 2nd), and that you have assigned the car to the correct team.

Possibly related, and make sure to advance at least 1 day after you make a change so it saves.

I tried to put the sprint in Miami during my career but he adds a Sprint with same laps as the race (29). For fear of bugs I didn't try to do it.
Any solution?
You should most likely do the entire weekend there and then and not try and do it in parts then if you're experiencing a problem since it doesn't save progress. Nothing I can do about that sadly. And when you make a change you should only change before you do FP1 since the entire weekend structure is different. It's possible you're already past this point hence why you see that 29 lap extra race.

Now when you get this extra race though there usually aren't any extra points given so you could DNF from it. Wouldn't be hard to test that actually if worst comes to it, could make a backup before trying from where your save data folder is. Then enter it, DNF and see if the results show 25 points for the winner or 0.

Last edited:
It was working well, but I wanted to use it again, and if I press the toolbox to enable it in cheat engine, it doesn't do anything

Attachments

• 2023-12-11 (1).png
    2023-12-11 (1).png
    687 KB · Views: 56
It was working well, but I wanted to use it again, and if I press the toolbox to enable it in cheat engine, it doesn't do anything
You were likely in the wrong screen when you did this, you need to be in the main career screen. It can't read the values elsewhere because they wouldn't exist yet.

Last edited:

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 102 35.2%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 78 26.9%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 60 20.7%
  • Watch party

Votes: 17 5.9%
  • At a friends house