Resource icon

Misc F1 23 Toolbox by Derpish (REUPLOAD) 0.2B

Login or Register an account to download this content
I cant see Vettel in the Free Agents list also many person typed in mansell was also available but they didnt show up any solutions ?
Has to be swapped, he is not a free agent as mentioned in the description. Swap ID, double click, change over an existing driver and change the number.

Looking back at the previous thread, looks like helmet swaps was an added option. Does this version support helmet swaps? If so, where do I swap the IDs? Thanks!
The table will be the exact same other than more drivers added. So I'd think yes it does support it.

I wouldn't be able to give you a tutorial I'm afraid as I've never done it, your best bet (although you may have done this already) is seeing if anyone else has worked this out in the old thread.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

was working fine for months but have a new problem, every time i select
F1 23 in cheat engine, I cannot save the game after, tried this with multiple saves+backups still have the issue, have no clue how to fix it

was working fine for months but have a new problem, every time i select
F1 23 in cheat engine, I cannot save the game after, tried this with multiple saves+backups still have the issue, have no clue how to fix it
going to try downloading newest version of CE and repair my game to see if it fixes
edit: repaired game and downloaded newest version still unable to save after opening the toolbox

Last edited:
does anyone know how to edit the calendar?
So first off you'll load your table on your main career screen (where you progress dates)

Then check Loha's F1 23 toolbox ->Career->Weekend Setup
1710800769693.png

Once you're here, you'll then double click any of the race track names (in this example I will be double clicking Silverstone)
1710800788480.png

From here you'd then click the drop down and scroll to the desired circuit you want to replace it with. and press "ok" and then it applies.

So first off you'll load your table on your main career screen (where you progress dates)

Then check Loha's F1 23 toolbox ->Career->Weekend Setup View attachment 739621

Once you're here, you'll then double click any of the race track names (in this example I will be double clicking Silverstone)View attachment 739623
From here you'd then click the drop down and scroll to the desired circuit you want to replace it with. and press "ok" and then it applies.
Aha, i get it now! Thank you very much!

going to try downloading newest version of CE and repair my game to see if it fixes
edit: repaired game and downloaded newest version still unable to save after opening the toolbox
I wouldn't know either sadly, still works for me on the latest with cheat engine 7.5, all I do to save is progress dates if it helps any. Sorry I couldn't help more.

I wouldn't know either sadly, still works for me on the latest with cheat engine 7.5, all I do to save is progress dates if it helps any. Sorry I couldn't help more.
no problem thanks anyways just a bit odd, had it workin a few weeks ago and cant find any others with a similar problem.

Last edited:
Just a hunch, but have you tried running the game exe with admin rights? Alternatively, delete the hardware settings xml in the F1 2023 folder under My Games in the My Documents folder?

Just a hunch, but have you tried running the game exe with admin rights? Alternatively, delete the hardware settings xml in the F1 2023 folder under My Games in the My Documents folder?
ya i've tried just about everything I can think of, deleted those files, fresh install, multiple new saves and backups pretty much out of ideas. I can hook the cheat table to f1 23 fine, but it's when I click on the Lohas F1 23 Toolbox I am no longer able to save my game

I think I found a workaround rather than a fix, the older versions 0.2 and 0.2A work but for some reason 02.B will not work for me but used the older versions and looks to be good

Last edited:
I think I found a workaround rather than a fix, the older versions 0.2 and 0.2A work but for some reason 02.B will not work for me but used the older versions and looks to be good
Cool, 0.2B is what I use currently so very strange. Anyway, you'll only miss out on the esports drivers with B if I remember correctly.

Maybe B doesn't save for you because your saves are older than when the esports drivers were added as drivers? That's all I can think of.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 231 87.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 48 18.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 37 14.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 39 14.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 69 26.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 89 33.8%