ZWARTKOPS Raceway

Tracks ZWARTKOPS Raceway 0.9.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
A big thank you to everyone who has taken the time to rate and review.
Appreciate the kind words.
Track will continue to be developed and Improved over time.
All feedback welcome.

Peace! :)

Ok, so you’re using the standard vanilla AC It seems.
What error message are you getting ?
  • you’re using the latest 0.9.1 right ?
  • unzip the downloaded folder.
  • drop the folder into > assettocorsa > content > tracks
  • if that doesn’t work, maybe the file got corrupted on download. Download again.
Let me know if this helps.
Hi mate, I'm using AC v1.16.3.
I install correctly.
I examined the parts of the track (crowds, buildings, terrain, etc...) individually in 3DSimEd. It seems to be fine. I start the game, it starts to load the track... and it crashes. No error message. I see that there is a lot of work in the project, thank you - unfortunately it doesn't work for me.

Hi mate, I'm using AC v1.16.3.
I install correctly.
I examined the parts of the track (crowds, buildings, terrain, etc...) individually in 3DSimEd. It seems to be fine. I start the game, it starts to load the track... and it crashes. No error message. I see that there is a lot of work in the project, thank you - unfortunately it doesn't work for me.
You launched from steam? Steam running in the background?

https://www.zwartkops.co.za/event/supertrax-for-cars-17-jul-2022/#.Ys6JhC-xXxw

5E55FCA8-A3DE-4300-A375-2AC67C78E41A.png

F729C015-437C-4BA1-8013-C3E39E5FB5B9.jpeg

Hey guys, anyone in the area want to meet up on Sunday?
If not this Sunday then 7th August?
Get some practice time in on the sim and learn the track and then spend some real time on the track with instructors.

Last edited:
Try without this file, rename or remove, no garantee though:
prototype_zwartkops_traffic.kn5

Its working here on vanilla with this file...
Post your
...Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs\log.txt
(at least the last several 50 lines or so)
...mate i was also just thinking i will delete everything except the asphalt if it works they took a next part... step by step and i will see the point where the problem occurs. Thanks!

You need to have steam running for tracks to launch ??
Okay mate, solved! :)
I deleted everything, then put it back step by step one by one and tested its track...
The problem is caused by: prototype_zwartkops_signage.kn5
I tried renaming the textures, but in this case it doesn't help, I have to delete them.
If i delete this part the track works - great job, thousand thanks!

Last edited:
Thank you for responding to my earlier question about Red Star. They're very excited about your plans and will probably contact you soon. I've spent quite a lot of time on this Zwartkops track mod, and I'm even more impressed than I was initially - it's really very, very good, and about as realistic as it could be. And spotting Schultz, well that was the cherry on top. Knowing the Z quite well in real life, I was very impressed with the AI lines - they're great, especially the ooze across to the right at the top of the hill. And a mistake in T8 is very realistic too LOL. Thanks a lot!!
Screenshot_ford_anglia_1966_s1_prototype_zwartkops_raceway_15-6-122-15-39-53.jpg

Thank you for responding to my earlier question about Red Star. They're very excited about your plans and will probably contact you soon. I've spent quite a lot of time on this Zwartkops track mod, and I'm even more impressed than I was initially - it's really very, very good, and about as realistic as it could be. And spotting Schultz, well that was the cherry on top. Knowing the Z quite well in real life, I was very impressed with the AI lines - they're great, especially the ooze across to the right at the top of the hill. And a mistake in T8 is very realistic too LOL. Thanks a lot!!View attachment 582647
Glad you're enjoying it. Yup happy to chat with them ! Proper access to the track is very helpful. Had security asking me questions on one of my photo trips to Zwartkops. :-D

Last edited:
Prototype_ updated ZWARTKOPS Raceway with a new update entry:

0.9.5 UPDATE

View attachment 586453

View attachment 586454

• 37 Grid Slots for online racing.
  • 20 Grid slot revert files for AI only racing if AI are not pulling away properly using the 37 slots. The track has fairly close grid boxes which AC doesn't like, so some vehicles from car 13 onwards tend to stall on start.
    Simply replace the files in the main folder (root and UI) with the ones in the REVERT folder. I will work on a better fix for this in subsequent updates...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Amazing track. I do notice something. it looks like "the groove" of the track is higher than the track surface itself, when the tires/wheels of the cars run above it if gives off a weird effect as if they're going thru a layer of water...

Prototype_ submitted a new resource:

ZWARTKOPS Raceway - South Africa

Read more about this resource...
Just wanted to thank you for this. I am REALLY excited for the kart track please tell me you are still designing it? I moved to Canada 3 years ago and I miss racing karts so much. Zwartkops kart circuit was my favourite memories of SA. Did my last Rotax race 2 weeks before I got on the plane to Canada. Vereeniging kart circuit would be just as badass.

Lovely track and great mod!

I have one small issue but it's probably something in my settings. Whenever i go off track or just past the curb the vibration is insane. Fanatec csl dd. I have it on a few other modded tracks too but its the strongest on this one. It even rattles the metal qr.

Is there something i can do to mitigate it?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.