ZWARTKOPS Raceway

Tracks ZWARTKOPS Raceway 0.9.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
What a track ,the traffic on highway brilliant i cannot say what brilliant detail you have put in. the developers off assetto corsa must employ you for track building this track outclass many off vanilla tracks their is a lot off gems out their which modders created this track has to be in the top three off all time.Thanks for giving this to our fanatic assetto corsa racers.it is people like you that keeps this game up their thanks again for a brilliant track.Keep it up fantastic work buddy

Looks awesome in that video! I manually loaded track (same as I do all tracks), appears in CM menu, selects OK but after hitting GO, I get an error "TRACK NOT FOUND". Your Kyalami track loads OK.
Is there something I need to do different when installing this track?

Did today the download by using CM, no problems here.

Always being very skeptical when there is an 5star hallelujah ranking circuit, because usely its not more then a 3star max. .

But what a track, the moveable cars on the road beside the circuit, the sound in the pit-lane (why nobody is using sounds), 3D spectators ( Why using 2D, its so ugly), the imperfections on objects caused by wear.

Just a small remark, adding a few balloons, track lighting for night driving, more spectators (with jelling sound), remove that ugly 2D tree to further away, tone down the pink&green colors in the tarmac and introduce rain effects. As an Vintagedriver maybe an vintage circuit skin :whistling:
Think this an new benchmark for all those track makers, well done.

Difficult for me to write down, but I have the most interesting AC mod websites as a favorite site inside my CM, so I do a search in RD (inside CM) and download the mod. Open the download symbol and it will give a sign its downloaded correctly. I’m not doing any dragging or shifting the .zip from the download folder to CM as you see on all the youtube movies.
After that go to the temporal folder an delete everything thats in it, to keep your SSD empty.
I’m going to bed now, but will try to post some screenshots. Or an helpful member can show them. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
@ricki @DavidMk7 @TibiCarno65

Most likely issue is you are running a too old version of Shaders Patch.

a c s tu f f.ru/patch/

Also make sure your running latest CM, got the latest 7zip installed etc.
a c s t u f f .ru/app/

https://www.7-zip.org/download.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Check that your folder structure and location is as follows:

folder.jpg

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Vanilla AC expects the track to have a kn5 with same name as track folder, (newer) CSP has found a way around that. Just rename

prototype_zwartkops_track.kn5
to
prototype_zwartkops_raceway.kn5 (in models.ini too)

...and track runs fine on Vanilla AC (on older CSP versions too then).

Last edited:
AH! yes thanks - appreciate that ! Will be in the next update.
Vanilla AC expects the track to have a kn5 with same name as track folder, (newer) CSP has found a way around that. Just rename

prototype_zwartkops_track.kn5
to
prototype_zwartkops_raceway.kn5 (in models.ini too)

...and track runs fine on Vanilla AC (on older CSP versions too then).

Success with CSP 0.1.73.! Thank you fellas.
I was using CSP1.73, and I messed with track name & .kn5 files (not really knowing what the "rules" were, but seemed different to other tracks) to no avail, without realizing models.ini also involved LOL.

Im away for a week, but when I get back Ill upload a hotfix for this issue, as well as some other minor updates.

Also in the works is lighting for the track. This track doesn't support night racing irl so it will be buildings, street poles, surrounding buildings on the horizon and hopefully the traffic if I can get that to work. :)

I guess it will work conceptually at dawn and in rainy weather?

Last edited:
just saying it crashes will solve anything.
are you using "vanilla" AC (as in original ac launcher etc)
are you using CSP? what version?
you're definitely doing something wrong or have some wrong setting on csp maybe?
Hi mate.
I don't use vanilla, CSP, SOL, 3dgrassfx... nothing extras. I use the official Asseto Corsa game. Maybe I installed it into the wrong game? Isn't that an AC track?

Hi mate.
I don't use vanilla, CSP, SOL, 3dgrassfx... nothing extras. I use the official Asseto Corsa game. Maybe I installed it into the wrong game? Isn't that an AC track?
Ok, so you’re using the standard vanilla AC It seems.
What error message are you getting ?
  • you’re using the latest 0.9.1 right ?
  • unzip the downloaded folder.
  • drop the folder into > assettocorsa > content > tracks
  • if that doesn’t work, maybe the file got corrupted on download. Download again.
Let me know if this helps.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea