ZWARTKOPS Raceway

Tracks ZWARTKOPS Raceway 0.9.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have been super busy with other projects and this project has taken a back seat to some degree. I am still actively working on this project, but I'm a good few months behind.

Lovely track and great mod!

I have one small issue but it's probably something in my settings. Whenever i go off track or just past the curb the vibration is insane. Fanatec csl dd. I have it on a few other modded tracks too but its the strongest on this one. It even rattles the metal qr.

Is there something i can do to mitigate it?
I worked with a number of drivers and we dialed it in to how it actually felt according to them ... however, I have no idea what strength / make wheels they had, so it could be off - I can tell you in real life its pretty brutal ...

The track has undergone some minor maintenance IRL, so Ill address this with the new updates when I get to them - but bottom line - the intensity of the curbing is designed to keep you on the straight and narrow (;-P), so work on those lines to not run too wide on certain kerbs ... that's realistic .

Good day. This is for real an amazing work, even with the Kyalami track.
What I would like to know is when can we expect a release of the Kart layout for the Zwartkops Raceway?

This project is still going, but slowly - Killarney close to ready and Redstar has been laser scanned with early work started on it ...
Awesome thank you, happy to be an early tester for you, we racing at Killarney IRL Aug and would love to get some virtual track time before that and no need for AI to work etc :cool:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.