WRC10 WRC 10 The Game

Be part of History for the WRC - FIA World Rally Championship 50th anniversary with WRC 10!

1f310.png
All 4 new rallies added to the 2021 calendar: Estonia, Croatia, Belgium and Spain
1f3c1.png
Drive through 6 historic rallies, including Acropolis, San Remo, Germany, Argentina in the new Historic Mode
1f3c6.png
Improved Career Mode and Livery Editor
️
Over 20 legendary cars, including Alpine, Audi, Lancia, Subaru, Ford, Mitsubishi, Toyota…
1f50a.png
Reworked Audio Design
⚙️
And more!

WRC 10 will be available on September 2, 2021 on Steam, Epic Games Store, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and later on Nintendo Switch.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Yes...but i turn something off that the game lost a lot of texture.
I think it needs 16x anisotropic filtering to be set manually, or else it looks bad. I use 60 Hz vsync and 60 fps cap on my Gsync monitor to run smoothly. Cpu bottlenecking can cause stutters, and the game is incredibly gpu hungry. It's the only sim I have to run at reduced resolution AND reduced detail (medium).

It runs smoothly, but it was a pain in the a#@ getting there.

hahah yeah only inside , outside is crap , watch replays of real rallies :)
Well for me it's the driving experience that's #1 and I drive mostly with the dash view so I am very pleased with the car sounds in most cars except perhaps Colin's old Subaru that I think sounds terrible !

Replay sounds are way down on the priority list for me and I frankly don't see the point of watching myself driving !

I'm really looking forward to the Acropolis rally this month

Last edited:
After an initial bad impresssion because of how bugged the assignment of controls over multiple devices was, I'm driving this game more and more thanks to the beautiful stages, nice career mode and more than decent phisics.
After the latest patch, the controls assignment is now working correctly, and I now rate this game as better than DR 2.0 with its dull stages.
Also the FFB, while not perfect, feels more phisics-driven than codemasters one, and gives you more info on what the car is doing (this on a simucube2 sport).

After an initial bad impresssion because of how bugged the assignment of controls over multiple devices was, I'm driving this game more and more thanks to the beautiful stages, nice career mode and more than decent phisics.
After the latest patch, the controls assignment is now working correctly, and I now rate this game as better than DR 2.0 with its dull stages.
Also the FFB, while not perfect, feels more phisics-driven than codemasters one, and gives you more info on what the car is doing (this on a simucube2 sport).
I have to agree with all of this, with stage design as a clear winner for WRC 10.

I am, yes. I didn't notice it on Thursday for some reason, but I've definitely had it today. It is VERY annoying.
That option should not even be in the game. They have to fix that, but i dont know how long it takes...this devs... :( Make "noise" on is channels to see if they fix this crap. I just post in all channels yesterday.

Last edited:
A COUPLE OF RACEDEPARTMENT EXCLUSIVE SNEAK PEEKS FOR YOU ;)

A quick look at some of the upcoming DLC stages.
The reworked stages are all playable except for Belgium.
All images taken in game by me.

Whatever happened to this? It's nice having Wales and Chile, but I ended up grabbing WRC9 on sale today because I'm getting too familiar with WRC10's stages.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.