WRC10 WRC 10 The Game

Be part of History for the WRC - FIA World Rally Championship 50th anniversary with WRC 10!

1f310.png
All 4 new rallies added to the 2021 calendar: Estonia, Croatia, Belgium and Spain
1f3c1.png
Drive through 6 historic rallies, including Acropolis, San Remo, Germany, Argentina in the new Historic Mode
1f3c6.png
Improved Career Mode and Livery Editor
️
Over 20 legendary cars, including Alpine, Audi, Lancia, Subaru, Ford, Mitsubishi, Toyota…
1f50a.png
Reworked Audio Design
⚙️
And more!

WRC 10 will be available on September 2, 2021 on Steam, Epic Games Store, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and later on Nintendo Switch.

Last edited:
Hi again, I can not make it work, is there a special key to press to activate the mod ?
Grateful for all the help I can get : )

You have to copy the files to the "WRC 10 FIA World Rally Championship" game folder.There is nothing to activate with the keyboard.
If there are things you don't want to change,just delete the shader from the 'shaderfixes' folder.For more information you can go to "Overview" of the mod.

It's also possible to use ReShade and apply some filters to make the lighting better. I use the Lightroom filter to enhance the dark. After some testing it looks almost the same as the mod, and it works in DX12. It's possible to enable/disable the ReShade filters while playing, which is nice.

ReShade also has a lot of other nice filters.

It's also possible to use ReShade and apply some filters to make the lighting better. I use the Lightroom filter to enhance the dark. After some testing it looks almost the same as the mod, and it works in DX12. It's possible to enable/disable the ReShade filters while playing, which is nice.

ReShade also has a lot of other nice filters.
Ok i give ReShade a chanse, hope i make it work, Thanks!

Whats your PC config? Are you running gsync on or have you cap your frames? For me its unplayable in DirectX 12....
eh up mate, uninstalling physX driver fixed most of my issues with this game stutter wise. i run ingame vsync off, particles low(try off and see if it makes a difference, im on RTX3080)fps capped via NVP and vsync on in NCP. not had any stutter issues since, but im on DX12 as DX11 was a mess on my system. abit mad how some are better on DX11, some on DX12.

hope some of the above helps ;)

Last edited:
eh up mate, uninstalling physX driver fixed most of my issues with this game stutter wise. i run ingame vsync off, particles low(try off and see if it makes a difference, im on RTX3080)fps capped via NVP and vsync on in NCP. not had any stutter issues since, but im on DX12 as DX11 was a mess on my system. abit mad how some are better on DX11, some on DX12.

hope some of the above helps ;)
Have to try to uninstall physx...You had lots of stuttering or just few microstuttering?

Last edited:
Have to try to uninstall physx...You had lots of stuttering or just few microstuttering?
both micro and all out FPS drop stuttersville
unplayable mate since 1st patch. id get 5mins into the game and just stuttersville. spent days trying to find the issue. in the end, particles going off gave me more time between stutters and less overall, uninstalling physX gave me smooth gameplay but only on DX12 and with ingame vsync OFF but forced on via NCP, iv not tried DX11 sonce the latest patch. tbh iv had no issues at all since the latest patch so ill dry DX11 again as it seems to have less input lag on the gears for me

i stand corrected. celica, in the dark, belgium, stutterfest. i give up! ha

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes