W Talents Mod

W Talents Mod 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
The update looks great. Thanks man. One small issue, at Ferrari Marta Garcia has a contract since 1899 :) I dont know if is intended or not...
Also Bianca Bustamante is 21 yo in game and I think shes just 17 or 18.

Last edited:
The update looks great. Thanks man. One small issue, at Ferrari Marta Garcia has a contract since 1899 :) I dont know if is intended or not...
Also Bianca Bustamante is 21 yo in game and I think shes just 17 or 18.
Contract part it's because of automatization from Database Editor. Manual edit severe to game breaking bug and crashes. As for Bianca's age, I must be miscalculated the DOB data.

I haven't downloaded this. (Yet) But looks great so far, just waiting for some more improvements. One thing I'd like to shed a little light on for the mod developer if they don't know that as you progress through the seasons in the game many of these women do become available as drivers to a *Sponsor to improve progress* to help them get from F3 to F2 then eventually you can add them to your F1 team if you are reaaaaly wanting a female driver. The problem with the base game is that the female drivers stats are so bad that getting progress before they move past the "High" range into the average and low as they age. So by the time they can get hired or just completely fail to make it in most cases they are horrible. Like in year two Sophia was back in F3 and I got a sponsor option but at age 23 her talent progress was already just average. So in short, giving them some better stats, making them younger, as well as changing the ability progression to the highest possible for them will help move them along in the mod as they do have a long way to go to get a full time seat.

I haven't downloaded this. (Yet) But looks great so far, just waiting for some more improvements. One thing I'd like to shed a little light on for the mod developer if they don't know that as you progress through the seasons in the game many of these women do become available as drivers to a *Sponsor to improve progress* to help them get from F3 to F2 then eventually you can add them to your F1 team if you are reaaaaly wanting a female driver. The problem with the base game is that the female drivers stats are so bad that getting progress before they move past the "High" range into the average and low as they age. So by the time they can get hired or just completely fail to make it in most cases they are horrible. Like in year two Sophia was back in F3 and I got a sponsor option but at age 23 her talent progress was already just average. So in short, giving them some better stats, making them younger, as well as changing the ability progression to the highest possible for them will help move them along in the mod as they do have a long way to go to get a full time seat.
This is something new. Idk if this help counter the regression but I've set all female driver with almost 100 improvability in the DB. I gave some of them F2 or F3 stats since last time people think having a 70 or 80 stats female driver is "ridiculous" and "unrealistic".

This is something new. Idk if this help counter the regression but I've set all female driver with almost 100 improvability in the DB. I gave some of them F2 or F3 stats since last time people think having a 70 or 80 stats female driver is "ridiculous" and "unrealistic".
Well it is a game, lets not be judgemental assholes. Ya the last woman to actually drive a F1 car was in 92 and she was horrible. But this is a GAME, so we get to make (With your mod, thank you.) These ladies into championship contenders over time. So Giving them low 70's at 18(age) or upper 70's at 22-23 seems fine to me if we actually want them to drive for our teams and progress them into the 80's or possibly 90's over several years. And if someone has a problem with that then don't download the mod, use the the female drivers the game has as they come as the years progress.

If it involve database, yes. But future update will be helmet only so it's safe.
Next update involving database is 2024 Fantasy and it's still tentative wether I'm doing it or not. Also it's not anytime soon.
Thanks for the info! I'm still on the fence about restarting my save, but when I do I'll definitely add this mod

Hello,
Thank you for your amazing work !
I just wanted to know if you had plans to add new pilots soon?
If so, do you already have any ideas? Indeed, I follow the F1 Academy a lot and I would therefore very much like some to be in the game.

thanks again !!

Hello,
Thank you for your amazing work !
I just wanted to know if you had plans to add new pilots soon?
If so, do you already have any ideas? Indeed, I follow the F1 Academy a lot and I would therefore very much like some to be in the game.

thanks again !!
No, not anytime soon. But as a future plan there's Lilou Wadoux, Doriane Pin, Lena Buhler, and Abbi Pulling to name a few I would add

They broke your mod!!, they took ur jeeeeerb!! Ya after the update today F1 crashes at launch with this pak file installed. I think the devs just hate Waaamen. :mad:

Side note, any saved game with a Known driver, aka Tat, Sophie, ect on your team and in a driver slot. (Driver 1 or Driver 2). Stays there and continues to drive and the save still works.

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 188 87.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 34 15.9%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 30 14.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 59 27.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 73 34.1%