W Talents Mod

W Talents Mod 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Aloy_ submitted a new resource:

W Talents Mod - Fantasy mod that add real female drivers to the F1 teams

2023_W_TALENTS_MOD.png

!! IMPORTANT !!
This mod is still WORK IN PROGRESS

Another year another continuation of last year mod/project. The main goal of this mod is to bring real female drivers to F1 teams. It won't be total realism cause it's a mod. Take it with a grain of salt.

What's included?
  • Personal Helmet
  • Driver Name & Picture
The Driver(s):

Read more about this resource...

Am I getting this right, you need the save game to use the mod, isn't the pak file enough?
Pak only contain the helmet. Save file is where Sophia already in Alpine as reserve driver. You can just use the pak but then you have to wait for 2 seasons until you can hire Sophia as your driver.

The reason is because extracting database for new game/save aren't supported yet. Database can only be edited through a save file.

Last edited:
Pak only contain the helmet. Save file is where Sophia already in Alpine as reserve driver. You can just use the pak but then you have to wait for 2 seasons until you can hire Sophia as your driver.

The reason is because extracting database for new game/save aren't supported yet. Database can only be edited through a save file.
Ah ok, yeah it's making sense now. So I could just use the pak file and edit myself the database so I can play with another team. Thanks. Hope you will find a way to add more drivers like in the previous game.

Ah ok, yeah it's making sense now. So I could just use the pak file and edit myself the database so I can play with another team. Thanks. Hope you will find a way to add more drivers like in the previous game.
I already have Marta Garcia, Jamie Chadwick, Jessica Hawkins and Tatiana Calderon ready. Just waiting if modding tools gonna be updated soon to extract default database.

Aloy_ updated W Talents Mod with a new update entry:

v1.1 Update!

Major Update:
  • Added Jamie Chadwick, Tatiana Calderon, Jessica Hawkins, and Bianca Bustamante to the roster
  • Added Marta Garcia and Lola Lovinfosse as new addition to the roster
  • Updated driver picture (credit to @Rolfeee)
  • Custom loading screen (credit to David Scott Graphics)
  • Database update. No more save file required (credit to n4x for their Database Editor)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Forum trophies