Volvo - The Game

License date has expired

when I started the game the 2nd time, I ve got a little box saying the the license will expire in 1 day. Next day the licence date has expired.

An offer to "Launch Analysis" is available and after a time a file is stored on harddisk and an advise appears to send the file to a securrom email address. The file is codificated and I will never send anything with hidden context to anyone.

Why this **** happens with a game free of charge ????

How can I get the Volvo game back to work ????

One car missing in VTG

Where is this beauty?

voecb.jpg

• Oli Bellamy

Had a look at the replay, seems the game skipped from end of corner 1 to beginning of corner 2 (hairpin), must be a couple of seconds between them. Thought it was a tad too fast considering i was doing 1.47s previous. And I can't get on the servers anymore.

Had a look at the replay, seems the game skipped from end of corner 1 to beginning of corner 2 (hairpin), must be a couple of seconds between them. Thought it was a tad too fast considering i was doing 1.47s previous. And I can't get on the servers anymore.

Perhaps your time was done when there was some type of maintenance done to the servers?

There is another time that is too fast to be true. Ill be honest with the aids on It will be near impossible to beat Danny's time, unless there is a glitch.

Hats off though for being honest mate.

Keith

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 17 12.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 15 10.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 14 10.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 11.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 83 59.3%