AC Tin-Top Thursday – Cupra Challenge at the Nurburgring on April 25th

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Just for the sake of completeness ( and community credit :redface: )

Cupra Beemer Praga Clio.PNG

Clio is blue.

Now I have to sanitize my rig :sick:

and please, for the sake of Newtonian Physics, can someone explain to me why a FWD Shitbox spins it´s rear inner wheel when accelerating out of a corner? That pisses me off!!

:mad::(:mad: I had to reschedule a band rehearsal to… thursday night… ah well… that’s life… but quite a shame, because I really like this combo, had a lot of good fun laps at the track already. I hope you can have some more races with this car Paul!

Looks like i will probably make it tonight.
Not my type of car and will only be there to make up the numbers looking at the lap times.
I HAD to change the engine audio to Shawn Clarks 2019 Cupra to stop me wanting to burn my ears out though!
It will be good if you can make it Steve, I know this track does no favours for this car and I am stuck in no mans land with it around here too.
I usually am making the numbers up in most races I join but hopefully find someone to have a race with along the way.
I am planning to use a version of the Cupra or all of them in an upcoming test to see if there is any interest in running a Britcar/NLS/ VLN type of race with several different cars grouped by speed/ performance, just trying to get it together so it makes sense.

Some great racing everyone, it's Touring Cars so some door rubbing was expected but I did hear some comments at times about some driving standards.
If anyone has complaints then please follow the procedures as set out in the incident reporting rules as attached.

I am looking at putting together a Britcar/NLS/VLN type of event at sometime this year and if we can get grids like tonight it will make it very interesting, but in the meantime thanks all for entering well done to the podiums in both races and to everyone for making it an event. :thumbsup:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.