The International Manufacturers Championship '67

Yet another Targa race of mine that ended in tears...

targa4.jpg

The black smoke looks great but I will have to improve the colours of the flames.

I thought it could be fun to post a pic of one car from each of the 56 different car models for the next 56 days.

Note that my improvements and modifications to the cars are more or less WIP.

Continuing with a different Corvette model, the beastly cool looking Grand Sport with its hood attributes and widened rear wheel arches...

67008.jpg

Denman/Brown • Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport • Daytona Continental 24 Hours

I've read in a Daytona race report article that the car was considered a bit dated by 1967 and I will definitely make it a handful to drive.

Yeah, I too really like to drive the little Dino. I've always heard that it was inferior to the Porsche 906 but it was actually really competitive speed wise during the 1967 championship by beating all the works Porsches at Daytona qualifying and would often qualify in the middle of them on other tracks.

Not 100 but 1.0 for Composure. I don't have any Courtesy line in my talent files and never heard of it. Or did you mean Consistency? If so, I have it set to 1.0 for all drivers to somewhat compensate for the AI losing time due to not being as efficient as the player in lapping slower cars. As for aggression level set in the game, I'm using the left most option (can't remember what it's called in the original GTR2 game).

Not 100 but 1.0 for Composure. I don't have any Courtesy line in my talent files and never heard of it.
ah yes sorry, 1.0!
'Courtesy' is a line present in rFactor and I was sure it was there in GTR2 too but I must remember wrong, apologies. It seems like 'Composure' is enough to warrant much better behaviour over lapping slower cars though.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.