Test Drive Unlimited 2

Yeah, I'm somewhat active on Steam forums. Lots of people are having technical issues with the game, even more just plain hate the handling of it.
I guess I'm one of the lucky ones, everything worked right out of the box. Enjoying cruising with head tracking every now and then :)

great deal (not anymore though - price was upped to 10€)... shame that you can't play it (most of the people - including me), because the activation key you get is not valid :frown:

Did you finish the career mode?

I am still stuck in the higher licenses (offroad b i think). Hopefully going to finish the game this year when I have a week off somewhere :)

Did you complete the offline part of the game?

I was lucky enough to buy it when was at 5€ :cool:
It took a lot to download 15 GB + the updates...
I've spent already a lot of time to find a decent wheel configuration. In these days I plan to play it often, I let you know if I will be addicted :)

I set the sensitivity/linearity (don't remember how they called it in this one) 2 clicks right from what they recommended for 200 degree wheels. So it's a bit less sensitive. There's a guide somewhere on TDU2's official website.

I'm still not addicted. What is ruining my experience is the braking. I was able to find a good spot for the wheel and the throttle pedal. Also if you put the linearity slider of the brake pedal all to the right, when you press the pedal at 10% the car really brakes at 60% of maximum braking power :(. You can't press the brake pedal unless you are going straight or you will go wide or spin. Have you guys the same problem?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back