Super Touring 98 Mod

Looking forward to this Andreas!! :thumbsup:
PS Please see my recent posts in Bathurst 1997 topic... can you offer advice on how to do the names on the windows? I can't make the names appear opaque, they always come out translucent!

Looking forward to this Andreas!! :thumbsup:
PS Please see my recent posts in Bathurst 1997 topic... can you offer advice on how to do the names on the windows? I can't make the names appear opaque, they always come out translucent!

Place the name on the window, select letters with magic wand tool, keep the selection going, switch to channels (found at the top of the layers window) and select Alpha channel/layer, just paint the selection white. Dont forget to select RGB when you're finished. And that's it.

It sounds like you have got two driver files (.car) with the same id-number, or a driver file that refers to a .inccar file that doesn't exist. As far as I now all other errors will result in online mismatches and merged classes (conflicting car ID's and class ID's), or CTD when loading a track (missing physics file).
It's always recomended to add the mods one by one to see where the problem is, and then one car at time to find the problem. Good luck :)

got it fixed. think some were along the lines ive mixed both STW add on mod and the last version of ALBTCC98 and files were mixed up with two versions of the ALBTCC. dont ask how not a clue. any way all fixed now =)

would love the missing super touring cars :p

Mk1 Nissan Pimiera :laugh: - maybe
Vauxhall Cavalier:barefoot: - would fit perfect in Super touring seasons (I have planned to make this one for years!)
Toyota Camry:geek: - not very likely
Mazda 323F:giggle: - not very likely
Toyota Carina E:whistling: - maybe
Mk1 Ford Mondeo:notworthy: - would fit perfect in Super touring seasons
Hyundai Lantra:rolleyes: - not very likely

Andreas... At the risk of increasing your work load :D ... A great mod would be the new SUPERTCC historic championship.
www.supertcc.com
All the cars exist in their historic liveries which is cool.
Would this be something you'd consider?

Btw what program do I need to play with the new templates?

im in the middle of doing the skins =)

Let me know if you would like any help from me? I'm just finishing up me BTCC 1997 mod this weekend.Maybe some of my skins can be used as a base. Let me know.

Cheers!

Previews_5.jpg
Previews_6.jpg

sorry : I have unistalled and installed Race07 again (from STEAM), to have a "clean" game (too much mods); I have Race07, RaceOn, STCCtheGame and other packs .... initially I put in the SuperTouring 3.6 mod (with all the season) and everything work properly BUT after putting the SupertouringReloaded98 mod most of the cars had no engine sound : why? despite I have all the DLC required ... has anyone encountered this problem?

sorry : I have unistalled and installed Race07 again (from STEAM), to have a "clean" game (too much mods); I have Race07, RaceOn, STCCtheGame and other packs .... initially I put in the SuperTouring 3.6 mod (with all the season) and everything work properly BUT after putting the SupertouringReloaded98 mod most of the cars had no engine sound : why? despite I have all the DLC required ... has anyone encountered this problem?

Same here :( I have Race Injection as well and for some reason everything is in separate folders all over the place but im thinking this is a windows vista problem not the game. I have no Volvo or peugoet sounds for definite but I do have STCC 2 installed

AL Super Touring Post 1995-02-04:
"There has been a lot of rumours going on about the new British Super Touring Car Championship (BSTCC).

The Alfa Corse team has officialy confirmed that it will enter the championship with the Alfa Romeo 155 model. The italians are confident and looking forward to show their red Beauty in action.

Audi has not confirmed their entry yet, but are believed to race their A4 model.

Our racing experts are pretty sure BMW wants to enter with the 320i model. It will be the only RWD car in the field.

Ford has shown some intrest in the series. The Mondeo model is the most probable choice.

Honda will enter a pair of Accords. The Honda engines has been looking strong during the winter tests, so the competitors will have to be on their toes.

Nissan has improved during the winter, and the new Primera p11 is believed to be one of the most reliable cars of the field.

The Peugeot team has had a lot of problems with the handling of the cars, probably caused by a lack of downforce. Hopefully the team has got some new aero-kit parts from France.

The Renault Laguna has one of the best chassis, and our experst would not be surprised to see a lot of Renault podiums if the driver lineup is good enough.

Team Vauxhall Sport working hard to be readdy for the season premiere. The model is yet unknown, but it will be presented shortly.

Team TWR will run the Volvo factory cars this year.
Despite being boxy, the 850 has got some great speed capabilities and the 5 inline engine also produces nice and unique sound."

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.