Super Touring 98 Mod

Spain actually, but we are back in Sweden now :)
WIP Super Touring Seasons. Requirements: Race 07 (+expansions for sounds), Super Touring Reloaded mod and... Open Office (?!?) :p

Looking good always liked the alfa :thumbsup:

I think I have asked this before but is there any chance u will be updating the BMW and Alfa 155 front splitter? Make them look more like the 97-98 spec cars

Hello, and welcome back:) After the super touring reloaded mod I've been working on Super Touring Seasons. It will contain graphical updates to most of the super touring cars I have made so far. The mod is made for offline championships.
A open office document that comes with the mod will analyse the save file and automaticly set up a new season based on the last one raced. A good team result will more likely encourage the manufacturer to be involved in the series and possibly enter a new car model (for some brands so far ). Winning with an Alfa 155 one year might give you an Alfa 156 the next year. A bad team result will most likely result in a privateer effort from your team. A good season will make your teammate and opponents better, and a bad one will make them worse. A bad season may result in the driver beeing replaced.

Last edited:
I think I have asked this before but is there any chance u will be updating the BMW and Alfa 155 front splitter? Make them look more like the 97-98 spec cars

what about this Andreas?
1zpqrec.jpg

I only used "paint"...

Last edited:
I think I will update the bmw front bumper for "level 2". Here is the Audi level 1 and 2 (I make a imaginary car and livery based on cars in other series where there is no real BTCC one.

Hello, and welcome back:) After the super touring reloaded mod I've been working on Super Touring Seasons. It will contain graphical updates to most of the super touring cars I have made so far. The mod is made for offline championships.
A open office document that comes with the mod will analyse the save file and automaticly set up a new season based on the last one raced. A good team result will more likely encourage the manufacturer to be involved in the series and possibly enter a new car model (for some brands so far ). Winning with an Alfa 155 one year might give you an Alfa 156 the next year. A bad team result will most likely result in a privateer effort from your team. A good season will make your teammate and opponents better, and a bad one will make them worse. A bad season may result in the driver beeing replaced.

that sounds brill =D

dont know why but my ST mods have stopped wrking O.o all ive done is taken them out of game to use other mods....then taken those mods out and put back my ST mods and none of them wrk...my game wont even load in. just crashes

ALBTCC98
STCC00
STCC2002
super touring reloaded
STW96
STW98
STW99

all my other mods work fine.

It sounds like you have got two driver files (.car) with the same id-number, or a driver file that refers to a .inccar file that doesn't exist. As far as I now all other errors will result in online mismatches and merged classes (conflicting car ID's and class ID's), or CTD when loading a track (missing physics file).
It's always recomended to add the mods one by one to see where the problem is, and then one car at time to find the problem. Good luck :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.