Resource icon

Misc SimHub Swoop Plugin 0.9.3.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi dde32. Seems that i have found the issue reportet above. CarModel Type of KTM XBow (82) was missing in the Cars List. And i changed the Index numbering from 47 downwards in the list.

Last edited:
Sorry dude I was a little too hasty yesterday and deployed the wrong car definition file. I just made the fix. I put a new release.

Thank you for offering a donation, it's nice of you but it's not useful. I do this for fun in return for what others do for the community.

Hey dde,
thanks for all your work and the latest updates. Massively appreciated! :)

I've got a "request" for another set of properties. Asking won't hurt, hopefully.
- the set psi in the pitstop menu while driving

I always forget how many clicks I've went up/down while driving :roflmao:

Example:
I start driving with 25.3 psi set in the box and for the pitstop.
After 40 minutes I'm at 27.4 psi instead of the 26.8 psi that I want to drive with.
So I need to lower the psi, while driving, by 6 clicks.
I do 4 clicks, have to defend my position and forget if I did 3 or 5 clicks already.

My current solution is simple, but effective:
I'm using a Stream Deck with keyboard multi-action buttons. 2 buttons for each tyre, +1 and -1 click.
I've added 8 shift+key from the KeyboardReaderPlugin at the start of each of these multi-actions.
And then 4 textboxes in my Dashboard with the text being a number, counting +1 for one shift+key and -1 for another.
Reset when ignition=0 or when isInPitlane goes from 1 to 0.

This works well for me, because I use keyboard macros to go +1 and -1 click for each tyre.

However the rest of my team is using their Joysticks/Funky-Switches so my solution doesn't work for them.

If I could get the currently set pitstop psi value from ACC into SimHub, I could easily code the rest, but I have absolutely no clue if that value is even shared by ACC and how to create a custom property.

ACC Drive, which I also use, displays the setup PSI, but not the strategy-PSI.

So I have no idea if ACC shares the strategy PSI or not.

Sorry for the long text!
Looking forward to your reply :)

In the ACC data we have this:

"mfdTyreSet":2,
"mfdFuelToAdd":0.0,
"mfdTyrePressureLF":27.6500015,
"mfdTyrePressureRF":27.6500015,
"mfdTyrePressureLR":27.6500015,
"mfdTyrePressureRR":27.6500015,

We therefore have information on what is in real time in the PitStop MFD .

In a certain way we must be able to have access to tire pressures at the start of the stint:
either at the start of the race or just outside the pits.

We also have real-time pressures.
So we must be able to propose, in real time, a pressure to enter in the MFD to reach the ideal pressure.
Rather than memorizing the number of clicks we could have something nicer which would consist of proposing ideal MFD pressures and/or the difference between the MFD pressure and the ideal pressure to enter.

If we want to go further we could even try to take into account the temperatures at the start of the relay and the current temperature

Holy cow! Thanks for the quick reply and that looks very promising!

About processing the data:
The "perfect" pressure varies a lot for me, depending on the track, the car, the setup, weather etc., so I think that would be a bit of a time waste to implement.

But for what I'd need, one could do something like storing the mfd psi when leaving the pits.
If you have do a drive through or stop & go, it's flawed, but apart from that, this should work well?

Do you also have access to the current strategy number?

Would be great to have the values stored for multiple Strategies so if you prepare for a race into the night with 2-3 presets for colder temps, one wouldn't see wrong values.

But that would be for the code in the dashboard. Just getting properties for:
- strategy preset number
If possible:
- "start mfd psi" for each tyre for each used strategy number
- "current mfd psi" for each tyre for each used strategy number

I'm not sure how to determine which strategy number is "used", but I guess the property creation isn't dynamic.
I guess having 10 slots would be more than enough. I mostly use a maximum of 3-4.

I tried to make a little development that I could test this afternoon or this evening.

I make this new data available
MyCurrentTyreSet
MyMFDTyreSet
MyStrategyTyreSet

MyMfdTyrePressureLF --> Equivalent to what is in the ACC HUD
MyMfdTyrePressureRF
MyMfdTyrePressureLR
MyMfdTyrePressureRR

MyMfdTyrePressureLFPredicted
MyMfdTyrePressureRFPredicted
MyMfdTyrePressureLRPredicted
MyMfdTyrePressureRRPredicted

For the moment, the calculation of the theoretical pressure only depends on the difference between the initial pressure (start of the race or tire change) and the pressure in real time.
If everything works well we could consider introducing the impact of time and weather.

Apparently all Ahead properties give NULL result when in Race session. but work fine when in Practice or Qualy. see attached image.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Hz0yMVC2FefqRnrKyT3EwJgBoJD5rLQf/view?usp=sharing

Hi, looks like *BehindX.GapToPlayer* gives a - value and *AheadX.GapToPlayer* gives a value without + or -. Could you kindly verify? Shouldn't it be Behind + and Ahead - like the OnTrack gap values.

Hi dde32,

have lots of new ideas for extending your great plugin. Please let me know if you have time and interest in the implementation.
One point by the way:
Is there a possibility to output the car model type of the car with the best session time?

Thanks a lot
Kind regards

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back