RDRC S6 Round 1 - Rally Norway (15-18th March)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, some of these stages with it snowing make visibility bad! Gonna just be about survival for several of these stages for me...
The only thing you can do is take it easy, trust your notes fully and hope that your intuition is correct when you take a Left without being completely sure that the left is where the notes say it is :)

I have several notations, for example the second road crossing on Kaihuavaara where I have, 5 turns before, take it easy ahead, so that I know that something that is hard to predict is coming up.

That said I've still gone off there 4 out of 5 practice runs :roflmao:

its set out like a wrc one, usually they have one opening stage on the night before the main rally starts the next day, and its counted and day 1 and 2 combined ;)

just a heads up guys,
with the DST change happening at the moment, we have altered starting times from what we had set for some time. It should not affect the local starting time :)

Question, are only certain stages available on certain days, if so what is the split? I see Day 1/2 and Day 3 but no day 4?

You can join any session during any day (Saturday, Sunday, Monday or Tuesday) and you will have to do all the rally at once - all 12 stages (those 3 days with Day 1 being only SS1 and so on). Once you have joined the session you prefer - you are doing your rally. So there is no split, you have 4 days to do your rally anytime you are the most comfortable with :) I hope you got the idea now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back