RD Rally Championship Season 8 - Matchmaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to have a go here, prefer the older cars, rwd Manta or something.

But am not a member and mainly here coz I like the game, haven't registered or anything yet.

Did somebody say Manta? :cool:

mattig-manta-mit-tina.jpg

Although I'm not terribly experienced with Dirt Rally, I'd like to have a go in this car with a teammate. If you want to, we can sign up as a team.

Anyone in the 2WD- class interested in forming a team? I'm aiming to be a constant top-5 finisher but I won't be expecting that from my teammate - a commitment to run all rounds is enough :thumbsup:

I'm also still undecided on car choice, probably going with the Fiat Mirafiori.

if you're not afraid of your teammate being bottom of the list of those reaching the end of the final stage, I'd love to resussicitate my old team, Blue Flag Racing. Car: Lancia Delta Integrale
Car Class: 4WD-

Still looking for a teammate? I love the Lancia's in this game. Before the summer i did some RD rally's, usually ended at the top half. My work schedule is pain in the behind, but i will try to make it work around it.
Racenetname: TazDuiveltje

very cool, thomas! i'm definitely on, i remember TazDuiveltje (which I guess means sth. like TAZ devil) as a chap way up above my final position in some of the rd events i ran this summer. so far i have not considered doing an extra skin, but if you know how to do this, the original blue flag racing colors are blue (of course) with either yellow and white or red and white. that's because the original team was a norwegian chap and me and later we had a couple of swedish guys. my last blue flag racing rally skin looked like this (team of two was a polish chap and me):

Excellent. Hi teammate!
You are correct about the nickname, it is tazdevil in dutch. And i won a couple of those events after the really fast ones dropped from the rd League. I can't be of any help with a skin, no experience with Photoshop or anything. The only program i can use is Paint.

anybody looking for a teammate? Gonna rip the Hyundai for season 8...usually manage in the top 100 on dailys, unless i sack it in the trees! Team Wayfastwhiteyracing needs you!

Hello guys i would love to take part in the championship...(big rally fan :) )....if anyone still wants a teammate pm me im up for any class and car but i would prefer wrc cars....still wouldn't say no to another class... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back