RD Rally Championship Season 8 - Matchmaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff
Premium
Love might not be in the air, but at least you can find yourself a teammate.
To be able to participate in the team championship, a team must consist of two drivers. If you are alone, and wish that you could participate in the team championship, then this is the place to look. Maybe there is another lonely driver here already, or maybe your contact ad is so tempting that no-one can refuse. No matter what the case is, this is the perfect place to get together a team!

Hi,
I am Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan or aka MrC
I have been doing simracing since 2009 and in all this time i owned my own succesful and highely controversial team, been and RD and other sites admin, good enough speed in Race07,AMS and RaceRoom and now I am looking for my next challenge
At the moment I am very focused on RaceRoom and have my own youtube channel with some tips and videos for beginners in RaceRoom
I mention all of this to emphasise on the dedication I have for simracing and for the simgames that I like, DirtRally being one of them
I am very competitive by nature and put a lot of time to be fast and I did enjoy DirtRally very much but with some leagues and other stuff over at RaceRoom kinda forgot about it but with my curent hectic schedule because of my work this championship looks like a very great opportunity to get back in
I have more than a decent pc+wheel+pedal setup and only thing I struggle in DirtRally is setting up the cars, I like all cars so I don't have a car preference but a small help with setup would be nice, especially on the big dirt rally's, Greece comes to mind
I would love to be paired up with someone that is more stuck in Dirtrally and make a competitive team
Thank you

if you're not afraid of your teammate being bottom of the list of those reaching the end of the final stage, I'd love to resussicitate my old team, Blue Flag Racing. Car: Lancia Delta Integrale
Car Class: 4WD-

I'm looking for a team(mate). I can be fast but when pushing hard I tend to make easy mistakes and lose time.I would prefer to run the Mitsubitshi Lancer Evo X R4. I am mainly driving for fun but still like to be competitive. my main goal is to finish all the rally's. As a like to make skins I will also make one for the team. I am more experienced on tarmac and hope to find someone who can help me with setups and driving on gravel.
If you don't mind your teammate possibly being in the bottom half of the standings and would also like to run the evo than please consider forming a team with me.

Stefan

Last edited:
I'm looking for someone to join my team (YTF1). The bonus? A cool team livery for your car, courtesy of me :p

I don't exactly have much in the way of expectations (I, after all, am one of the crazy ones opting for a Grp B 4WD car), just someone to give the team an extra car and to enjoy the championship with - doesn't even have to be in the same class :)

I would like to have a go here, prefer the older cars, rwd Manta or something.

But am not a member and mainly here coz I like the game, haven't registered or anything yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back