RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I understand well what you mean, Pieter, and I'm well aware of this but ... even in practice and qualify, without traffic on the track, I'm too slow ( +- 3 seconds at Brno yesterday ) and I don't know what I can improve to be quicker ! :confused:

I tried to have a look on the yesterday best timelappers on the race video. ( Dariusz in this case ) ... I already saw 1 thing I can improve: enlarge my driving line and take advantage of the whole track width.
One of my biggest problem is braking I think, loosing much time by braking too early maybe: the video could not give me the braking point used by the best drivers as it doesn't appear in the video. From back view, I only see the braking lights on of my car but not of the others !

Some advices in braking practice someone ? :redface:

You know I think it would be great if there were to be some development server online all the time. I am sure there would be some fast runners out there who wouldn't mind to help if they have time.

I hope someone give you some pointers to your question...

SBTW) If not already doing it should seriously consider Friday evening Mini races. The Mini's are serious fun, FWD just like the Honda you drive and the atmosphere quite relaxed :cough: . If you want we can orginize a few times this week to go onto the Mini server of Friday and do some laps trying to iron out a few bugs :lol:. We might entice a few faster drivers to go on as well. Then we'd be able to observe how you drive and give some feedback. I've found racing with someone to be great help. We use the exact same setup so it is only style that is the diference... Just for fun?

I understand well what you mean, Pieter, and I'm well aware of this but ... even in practice and qualify, without traffic on the track, I'm too slow ( +- 3 seconds at Brno yesterday ) and I don't know what I can improve to be quicker ! :confused:

I tried to have a look on the yesterday best timelappers on the race video. ( Dariusz in this case ) ... I already saw 1 thing I can improve: enlarge my driving line and take advantage of the whole track width.
One of my biggest problem is braking I think, loosing much time by braking too early maybe: the video could not give me the braking point used by the best drivers as it doesn't appear in the video. From back view, I only see the braking lights on of my car but not of the others !

Some advices in braking practice someone ? :redface:

No, we are not all using the same setups for the Mini's but what I meant if we do some pratice laps during the week we can use the same setup so there is no difference in the Mini's that we use. I'd love if it was able to lock 1 setup for all in races ;)

Let me know if you are interested or have the time during the week.

Side Note: We can look at the leaderboard and use that time as something to work to. 10/1 on the night people will be a lot faster but at least we will know if the times arfe getting faster. After that we can work on a setup for Friday night...

Thanks for your proposal Pieter ... I'll sign up immediately for friday Mini Racing Club.

I didn't know you were using the same setup for Mini's. Where can I find it ?

:doublethumb:
Of course I have time during the week. Now the question is to know if we have time at the same time ! :redface::rolleyes:

Best is arrange that by PM. Send me your favorite free times and I'll see which would suit both of us.

Thanks again for this kind proposal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play