Playable Drivers 3

Misc Playable Drivers 3 (7.5)

Login or Register an account to download this content
i keep crashing when i use this mod now i cant even launch the game? i installed the latest seminomods already...
Just tested it and the mod works perfectly so no you either dont have the latest semimomods version. If you can confirm you do then verify integrity of game files and install it all over again with no other mods that can conflict

Hi, after testing the mod and playing with Landos Face i saw an issue that Landos Face is younger then the real one and his hair is the hair from Hamilton! i installed my game new and then the semimod and the lando face and this appears. did anyone has also that issue.

you can see the long hamilton hair in every angle.

Hi, after testing the mod and playing with Landos Face i saw an issue that Landos Face is younger then the real one and his hair is the hair from Hamilton! i installed my game new and then the semimod and the lando face and this appears. did anyone has also that issue.

you can see the long hamilton hair in every angle.
The Hamilton hair should only appear on the podium cutscenes and maybe a few minor ones and never again. And once hamilton retires it will go back to normal (probably). I had to use his hair cause his hair doesn't load most times and if I didn't do it he would have brendons leigh hair which is all over the place and would clip which is much worse than hamilton buns which only appears in certain cutscenes and should eventually disappear when he retires.
For the face younget I have no idea what you are talking about since his face is the exact same as its in the game

Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 14.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 29 11.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 33 13.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 31 12.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 83 33.9%
  • Saturday

Votes: 141 57.6%