Playable Drivers 3

Misc Playable Drivers 3 (7.5)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Where´s the problem? is it a community or not? someone likes this kind of mods and some dont. i edit the game by myself with NO MOD MODS. no reason to get mad. and i´m sorry that i asked a simple and normal question without any hate or something.

if you´re not able to accept different opinions then you´re poor.

Where´s the problem? is it a community or not? someone likes this kind of mods and some dont. i edit the game by myself with NO MOD MODS. no reason to get mad. and i´m sorry that i asked a simple and normal question without any hate or something.

if you´re not able to accept different opinions then you´re poor.
And this mod is not possible without Semimodular mods so what do you even want me to do?

I stated very clearly that this mods need Semimomods to work as do many other and mods. So I don't see why you are so angry over it?

I stated very clearly that this mods need Semimomods to work as do many other and mods. So I don't see why you are so angry over it?
I`m angry? Where? I asked you if its possible without, you said no, i said okay. Thats it. Then Mr. Park, the godfather on editors for f1 games in his mind, came around the corner and had the intention to give me bad vibes and for that i replied to him, not to you and i said that if he can´t accept other opinions he´s poor. thats it. i´m out, thanks for all what you´ve doing. keep racing

i know, its not Skyrim, BUT, would u please consider 1 beauty (any) female playable Driver or to hire on the Driver Market in the game?
Because, lets be honest: in story Callie Mayer is ok, BUT she´s ugly as f... if u want her for your team. Same goes to the other hireable female driver.

But TOPMOD, cause i can play as SEB Vettel! THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK U!!!!!!!! U a legend!

i know, its not Skyrim, BUT, would u please consider 1 beauty (any) female playable Driver or to hire on the Driver Market in the game?
Because, lets be honest: in story Callie Mayer is ok, BUT she´s ugly as f... if u want her for your team. Same goes to the other hireable female driver.

But TOPMOD, cause i can play as SEB Vettel! THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK U!!!!!!!! U a legend!
You know you can get Calderón als Teammate, too? (Not sure what RNG comes into play, but I had her instantly in my first MyTeam save)

Very nice mod just a question could something be done to be able to use more types of mods at the same time for example that Playable Drivers 3 and No Fog at Nightraces are in the same files that is ui pack and if you use one the other is canceled is there a way to divide ? so you can use both? :thumbsdown:

Very nice mod just a question could something be done to be able to use more types of mods at the same time for example that Playable Drivers 3 and No Fog at Nightraces are in the same files that is ui pack and if you use one the other is canceled is there a way to divide ? so you can use both? :thumbsdown:
Impossible as of now

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 24 42.9%
  • Saturday

Votes: 29 51.8%