F1 2010 Old F1 2010 modding threads (merged)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloads: A new file has been added by System:

Realistic Onboard Cams

More Close to the real thing
and no more movement at T-cams

67576330572309.jpg

67576300911179.jpg

Just 2 questions:
- When i pit in seems that mod is working, but when mechanics take me into box cam swtich to default cockpit view.
I mean, when i'm in pit lane mod works, but when i look at the times monitor it works like the default, is it normal?
- Cause i like default t-cam, would it be possibile to have default t cam distance when driving and ur modded t-cam when in box?

• Deleted member 6919

Hami, if you put up images can you put them somewhere so we don't get popups and other pages open please.

hey, I just tested with the Mod Truelight Ultra v1.06, I have 2 light problem too intense for me to see even more skins to my car, it makes all white, I put the photo of that catalunya also has a light problem .
F1_2010_game-2010-11-14-09-20-58-00.jpg
Otherwise, after test: Monaco, istanbul, Monreal, valencia, Silverstone, Hocken, Spa, Monza's very good, but Budapest is too dark compared to other circuit

but for now the 1.209 version is much better, all versions after 1.209 are less well for now, what's going on?

Lets go... First, u need to patch the game. If u patched with the installer or GFWL, no problem, download the file here.

If DON"T WORK, follow the recommendation ahead and use the PatchFilesOnly to patch a original version of the game. T
This file is just a "NFO" and flow.bin source =) And its working fine =)

This mod get's really confusing! The mod author (authors??) should really do something about consistency, naming and version numbers. The last incarnation of this mod was named "TrueLight 1.2 SE v1.3 Special Edit" and was made by several authors. It already got two version numbers in the name and was aparently made by a number of authors.

It got erased and now it seems there's only one author and the mods name has changed, too.

The mod structure doesn't help either. There are three "lighting" options and how should I know what's better? "Best lighting", or "lighting 1.3"? Even more confusing: While the version number has been updated to 1.6 the readme and folder names still say "1.3".

Very very confusing. You need to do something about it. If it's a matter of time then take more, slow down. No one expects a perfect mod overnight. I guess you see what hasty work does, just look at the latest bugs of this mod. Please, sort it out, bring some order into the mod and take your time. Thank you!

Our biggest problems are "PRE-PATCH and BUGS". Both stuff combined ruin the mods itself, and get some big bugs that is awful in game. We don't like bugs. The name-changing is to warn the users that a newer version, (or a different one, soon we do "different coding, instead of just tweaks", takes us to a new name. Now, you have just 1 download, with all stuff inside!

And i'll make a post preview ASAP! I just must talk to Maximus when he wake up =)

Thanks for explanation
I'm not an expert as you noticed i already asked in mods request, i thought that there was a way in career mode to customize your driver.
As a Schumi fan i found an helmet wich was when he was in Ferrari, by the way my goal is to have my driver in career mode whit Schumi gloves and helmet whatever car i use, do you think it's that possible ?
Please consider that i don't have great skills in modding, for helmet it was simple i just replaced the files on read me file , so this is basically what i'm looking for, if i can use schumi gloves and helmet in carreer mode i don't care so much about uniform.
Thanks again
Kinds Regards.
Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements