F1 2010 Old F1 2010 modding threads (merged)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloads: A new file has been added by System:

Realistic Onboard Cams

More Close to the real thing
and no more movement at T-cams

67576330572309.jpg

67576300911179.jpg

I already installed the patch from CM last week. Does this mean that I will loose my saved profile including track setups and start my career all over again if i (1)reinstall the game and (2)use the patch only files then (3)use this save-error patch? Will it work if I copy my save profile (My Documents/My Games/FormulaOne/savegame) in another folder and overwrite after applying the three steps mentioned above?

This looks awesome... Thx to the RDdev-Team for all yer great work.

A little detail to be mentioned, though. The Bahrain track-pic (still) shows the old layout. Maybe you guys'd like to change that in an upcoming release.

Great racing to all !!!

Hey if you really solved this ( I have not had any problems with save so I wouldn't know ) you need to email CM asap and tell them what they did wrong. As much as I would like to say they allready know the problems I think if they did they would h ave fixed it by now!

Have you guys had ANY progress getting rid of the input lag> I am so sad because I have not been playing the game since the patch because it ruined my FFB and added a ton of input lag. I have done so much to try to counter this but with no success. Please I beg you ANYONE please fix this. I swear to god I will "donate" $50 to the first person who fixes this. I chose $50 as the dollar amount because basically you are giving me my game back and that is what I paid for it. I beg of thee. HELP!

Downloads: A new file has been added by Jace11:

New Car Selection Menu Screens

New mod of screens for car selection menu...

Some nice shots of this seasons cars to replace the boring ones in the car selection menu.

Copy b_nonpersistent.pssg to your Codemasters/F12010/frontend folder. Make a backup of the original file so you can revert back easily should you not like it.

Jace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play