F1 2010 Old F1 2010 modding threads (merged)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloads: A new file has been added by System:

Realistic Onboard Cams

More Close to the real thing
and no more movement at T-cams

67576330572309.jpg

67576300911179.jpg

playing carreer atm played montreal last track and i only remember that catalunya (too bright) and istanbul (fog at race) were not ok. I'm playing 20 % lenght so will play all tracks this evening and tell you which arent ok ;)

list:

catalunya: too bright and dark heaven like it is raining at sunny day
istanbul: fog at race
hockenheim: too much fog and too bright
brazil: too bright
valencia (maybe other check this too): i think the walls around are sometimes too bright and the zone of sand out of track (first hard corner) is too bright in my opinion

very nice
A small mistake on the date

mppp-jps-lotus
only inspired by the 1885 senna lotus renault
!! BACKUP YOUR ORIGINALFILES !!
just copy the folders in your f1 2010 directory
replaces the lotus team
included:

Im crying ^^ I love the ArtGear 2.2 (Photostyle / Models Versions (With all Circuit Artworks) ) and your helmets 1.1, but the ArtGear Pictures from 2.2 are not longer in my Game. Comes this combination? In a new version, is this in planing ^^ The file of disaster ^^ is => b_nonpersistent.pssg, i know S.Vettel for president :D

Hi,

Two things.

Are the modes here no good with the official patch ? I have read a number of posts that complian about Saving not working.

Secondly, could someone look at slowing the ai down a little. I find it too hard to win with no aids on. I don't like aids on as it's not realistic and feels too arcadey.

I am sure many people can't win all the races even on Easy. They're too wimpy to admit it on a public forum though. So, you will be doing a lot of people a favour.

Trust me... I'm always in the Top 3% -5% in the world leaderboards on every driving game I play - including TrialsHD... !!!

So, I know I' 'aint no slouch. So... there ARE lots of poeple out there who are desperate for a mod whereby they can slow down the ai... they just dare not ask.

So, I am asking, here... and I want the world to know.

Thankyou.

Hello i didn't relaize that was only for Schumi
Do you think is possible to have them for your driver may i just rename files or is a coplicated matter ?
Thanks again for your great job.
Kinds Regards
Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements