F1 2010 Old F1 2010 modding threads (merged)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloads: A new file has been added by System:

Realistic Onboard Cams

More Close to the real thing
and no more movement at T-cams

67576330572309.jpg

67576300911179.jpg

Yes that's rather obvious, isn't it. We just wondered what this mod basically does. What it changes, what your intention was. It's always good to add this to the description so people know what the mod is about.

The new raindrops for instance is definitely something you should mention in the first post / mod description (on the download page). I bet no one knew that you actually went through so much work and put in completely new raindrops. :)
Yes, I agree with you. I'm new at this but I'm learning as I go..:)
The coming days I will not be on very much due to health but hope to be back in action soon.

luh-koala, thank you for confirm my idea about DDS. Maybe i use it for next time, because for now jump the queue me guy nicknamed "Mrazik", who create czech translation for F1 2010, but for now as beta and with many mistakes and backlogs, sure, another guy nicknamed "pe.si.cha" create czech fonts for it.

OK, i upload editor in download section, but as in local structure of download section, maybe better create subsection like "Utilities". Or i can upload it into "Misc" section better?

New File Added: Race Driver GRID Text Editor (work with F1 2010)

Downloads: A new file has been added by Maverick_CZ:

Race Driver GRID Text Editor (work with F1 2010)

Copyright Jenner - GameVicio (http://www.gamevicio.com.br)

Open and edit language file (.LNG), all strings line by line edit, support UTF-8, work with GRID, DIRT 2 and F1 2010.

Screen:
View attachment 31104

Notice: When you change special characters in strings, then you must check, that these characters are in game font tables, otherwise game show square instead appropriate character.

Notice: As Jenner say, this is english version of his tool, but when you ask Jenner on his homepage forum (GameVicio), you maybe can get a Brasilian-Portugese version.

I ask Jenner for permission to release editor on RaceDepartment and Jenner agree. Thank you Jenner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 16 11.9%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 14 10.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 11.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 50 37.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 80 59.3%