Modding Questions Thread

• Deleted member 137812

Can anyone please help me fix this? My modified car shows white tires from a big distance and when its in my mirrors.

f120122013012901015185.jpg

Ive been using mods from RaceDepartment since F1 2010 now and have decided to make my own helmet skin. I have photoshop so i would like to know a plugin or a .pssg to .psd editor that i can use to edit the skins. Ive looked at Ryder's pssg editor but it only seems to let me look at the textures, what program shall I use?

Ive been using mods from RaceDepartment since F1 2010 now and have decided to make my own helmet skin. I have photoshop so i would like to know a plugin or a .pssg to .psd editor that i can use to edit the skins. Ive looked at Ryder's pssg editor but it only seems to let me look at the textures, what program shall I use?

You can export the texture too dds format using Ryders editor. Then if you have Nvidia's dds plugin installed, you can open up the dds directly in photoshop without any need to convert to another format.

You can export the texture too dds format using Ryders editor. Then if you have Nvidia's dds plugin installed, you can open up the dds directly in photoshop without any need to convert to another format.
Thanks for the help, Ill check it out tomorrow.

• Deleted member 137812

can you help with my prob with the pictures??

he is a friend from me, but the picture doesn´t work.

fim8yl5p.png
It works, everything has to be the same as the existing image though.
So filetype, texel format and image size

Hy,
when i am driving 100% races i have to make maximum pitstop, because my tyres are down after 15 laps, when they are for 18 laps. And than, the ai make one stopp less, in the case that they are driving 20 or 22 laps wizh that tyres. How can I modify this?

Hy,
when i am driving 100% races i have to make maximum pitstop, because my tyres are down after 15 laps, when they are for 18 laps. And than, the ai make one stopp less, in the case that they are driving 20 or 22 laps wizh that tyres. How can I modify this?
You could try and be more careful when conserving your tires, mainly by driving somoothly.

Ok so I made an experimental skin in photoshop and so far its was all fine so i decided to test it in-game. Hover Ryder's PSSG editor wont let me open the .dds to turn it back to a .pssg. What now?

Ok so I made an experimental skin in photoshop and so far its was all fine so i decided to test it in-game. Hover Ryder's PSSG editor wont let me open the .dds to turn it back to a .pssg. What now?

You don't open the dds in Ryders Editor, you import or export them.

You need to open up the file in game where you texture is due to go, when opened import the new dds file and save back to game location.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 152 86.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 28 16.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 25 14.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 22 12.6%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 51 29.1%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 62 35.4%