Mission Data Display Unit

Mission Data Display Unit 2.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
sixaxis submitted a new resource:

Mission Data Display Unit - Mission Data Display Unit for IRacing

After spending almost a year designing and tweaking it, I'm excited to finally release the Mission Data Display Unit. It's an iRacing dashboard that comes with 6 pages containing tons of unique features. The visual design was inspired by the Porsche Mission R dash and I've spent a lot of time optimizing the pages/layouts/colors in a way that balances form and function.

View attachment 690141

It's been a fun project and I hope you'd like using it as much as I enjoyed building...

Read more about this resource...

sixaxis updated Mission Data Display Unit with a new update entry:

V1.1

V1.1 Change Log

• Expanded the multi function display and added the following: MAP, FARB, RARB, WJ. They appear on screen when adjusted the same way as ABS/TC etc.
  • Changed fuel consumption to average instead of last lap.
  • DRS information is now available for all DRS enabled cars.
  • Added a DRS usage counter for the Formula Renault 3.5.
  • Added a P2P active indicator. Note: this does not work for the Super Formula SF23 - I don't believe the data...

Read the rest of this update entry...

V1.2

Change Log v1.2

New Feature: Widgets!

I've added widgets to some of the screens that let you swap between different types of information shown on that screen. To use these, "ActionA" needs to be bound to a button (On Simhub, click Dash Studio in the left pane, then Controls tab at the top, and then configure "Trigger dash action A").

Widget list:
Fuel - Page 1 shows fuel left (liters, laps, time) and average consumption. Page 2 shows refuel amount, pit window status, and...

V1.3

V1.3 Change Log
  • Added an extra gauge in the left pit stop panel that appears when approaching the pit entrance at a speed higher than the pit speed limit. The yellow gauge shows distance to pit entrance, and red gauge shows speed delta to pit speed limit. To minimize time lost when slowing down before pit entrance, match the deceleration rate of the red gauge with the yellow gauge.
  • Added battery levels and MGUK status to Acura ARX and Porsche GTP
  • Added engine...

Any help for this issue? In iRacing, whenever I hit the pit limited my gears disappear from the center, and does not come back for 30 seconds. Any way to increase this refresh rate within the program? I am using licensed 60fps SimHub.

Attachments

• No Gears.png
    No Gears.png
    82.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Any help for this issue? In iRacing, whenever I hit the pit limited my gears disappear from the center, and does not come back for 30 seconds. Any way to increase this refresh rate within the program? I am using licensed 60fps SimHub.

Copying my reply from the reddit thread below.

The intended behavior with pit limiter is this: where the gear normally shows up is replaced by your car's speed (displayed as speed delta to pit speed limit). The gear you're in should immediately show up on the right panel. There isn't supposed to be a delay.

Do you switch between sims often? I've noticed that when I fire up Assetto Corsa, I often have to wait for around 30s before the gears show up - which lines up with what you're seeing. This doesn't happen again until I switch to iRacing and then back to AC later. Maybe what you're experiencing is related to that (and it's perhaps independent of your screen's refresh rate)? Does this only happen the first time you launch a session in iRacing?

It could also have something to do with that this is a really old file with a lot of changes that have been made over the course of a year? Not sure

If any Simhub experts have any idea why this is happening, I'd love to fix it.

V1.4

V1.4 Change Log
  • New widget - Pit-stop adjustments!
    • You can now change tires, add fuel, tear-off windshield and use fast repair when available from within the dashboard
    • The pit-stop adjustments can be accessed via the time table page. "ActionA" needs to be bound to a button for this.
  • Fixed bug where Refuel amount would occasionally not display anything
  • Adjusted formatting of brake bias in MFD to display + or - depending on car's bias...

V1.5

V1.5 Change Log
  • Added a new battle indicator in the Time Table page. An orange bar next to the 'gap' column indicates when two or more drivers are battling and are within 1s of each other (see screenshot)
  • Changing widgets can now be done by tapping on the widget panel itself. You can also continue to use a key binding for it (make sure it's bound to Action A)
  • Fixed bug where gear sometimes doesn't show depending on the state of the Pit Limiter
  • Removed the Lap...

This should be fixed with the latest (v1.5) update. If you encounter this again, let me know!

I love this dash, it is probably one of the best for iRacing.
I want to share a modification I did. On the third page (VS) I changed the values to NonRelativeDriverAhead/Behind, this way you get the values for the car behind you in position and not just the car ahead/behind on track.

I love this dash, it is probably one of the best for iRacing.
I want to share a modification I did. On the third page (VS) I changed the values to NonRelativeDriverAhead/Behind, this way you get the values for the car behind you in position and not just the car ahead/behind on track.

That makes sense! I'll adjust it to display that in a future update

V1.6

V1.6 Change Log
  • Added a new alert that appears if a quali setup is accidentally loaded when gridding for a race
  • The Mode/Map indicator now only shows MGU-K mode or Engine map, depending on the car (it displays '0' when neither are available)
  • Adjusted steering input linear gauges to use entire length of gauge (previously only used 50%)
  • Minor battle indicator bug fixes
  • Minor color logic adjustments
  • Slightly adjusted zoom level of dynamic track map

sixaxis updated [v2.0 released!] Mission Data Display Unit with a new update entry:

V2.0

V2.0 Change Log
  • New Panel: Relative
    • A new relative panel has been added that shows up to 4 drivers ahead and behind. In multi-class races, the UI highlights drivers that are in your class. Cars that are on a different lap are also indicated with their respective colors (red/blue).
  • New Feature: Position Gain/Loss
    • The Standings panel now displays position gain/loss in Race sessions
  • The driver...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering