AMS2 M1 vs GT4 @ Spa, Tuesday 24th October 2023

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
It has to be the M1 frankly. Anything you have to heel toe is always going to be the first choice in my view! :)
Yeah, I'm with you there. Not that I claim to be all that proficient at heel and toe, but ever since I got myself a H shifter I find myself gravitating towards whatever gives me an excuse to use it! :)

I figured I ought to do a bit of testing to make sure the M1 is going to be able to have a reasonable go at the GT4 on this track. After about 6 laps, I was just within 3 seconds of my quick and dirty GT4 time..... I'm actually fine with this, but I decided to see if anything else with an H shifter could be a bit closer, so I tried the Formula Vintage II for a bit of a giggle and got within 0.3s of my GT4 time. I'm thinking I might also open up the field to that class too. Any thoughts?
I did an AI practice race. The AI GT4's best laps were about 2 seconds quicker than the AI M1's. I love the M1 though.

Sign me up, please!

Although I love the M1, I'd like to go up against it with the M4. Not a lot of time for practice or tweaking set-ups, so I'll probably run the same pace anyway...

I'm sure it's been asked before, but it's not possible to do reversed grid for race 2 on dedicated server, right?

I don't understand why you have limited driver views on the server? ....a driver should be allowed to race in whatever view he chooses....driving views are not even limited for pro races.

The driving was great until the disconnection from the server at the end of race one. Then disconnect again in Q2. And then I didn't see the server anymore.

But as I said, the first race was great. My right front tire was more than dead at the end. That's why I drove so strangely.

Was fun. :thumbsup:

I withdrew in tge end as I was getting constant disconnects. Ws fun whilst it lasted!)

The driving was great until the disconnection from the server at the end of race one. Then disconnect again in Q2. And then I didn't see the server anymore.

But as I said, the first race was great. My right front tire was more than dead at the end. That's why I drove so strangely.

Was fun. :thumbsup:
Sorry for the incident in race 1. Wanted to stay out of the fight between you and Scott as much as possible. He let me pass easily so I figured it would work twice. Looked like you were moving left so I went for it but ran out of space. Really sorry about that.

Race 2 went better but I blew it again early so it ended up being a 8 sec gap remote fight with @aredM. Nice pace mate, well deserved! Spun in both races doing the same mistake. Never happened in practise so I'll have to check on that. Weird loss of the rear.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Saturday

Votes: 12 54.5%